sharetrader
Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by evilroyrule View Post
    ok good points, geez dont remember the 11 mil in march?????????? i was talking more recent times, but i admit defeat
    No need to admit anything Roy but on that 11mill day it went from 31c to 39.5c and to close at 35c.

I loved pages 27 through 30 of todays preso.........gives one the scale of what this thing could be in the long term.......reminded me of using google earth

an oasis of calmness and stability today......sumats up don't you think? - they have done the calcs for the JORC.......

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    an oasis of calmness and stability today......sumats up don't you think? - they have done the calcs for the JORC.......
    Well, in a week where the ASX has gone into a pretty decent slide Im left barely affected and this in in no small part due to the strength GOR has shown.

Sumats up Xerof

GOR bucking the trend again today

Yeah, nice

I think it relates to Fat Prophets putting out their speccie rec last week - momentum is strong, and FP usually put their stories out based on info about to be released to the market - JORC, as intimated last week right here on the ST channel.....

GO GOR GO

GOR to the rescue again today?

Good stuff there fella's.

But the day has just started, hopefully you can manage to escape unscathed but its still early in the day and the weak hands just have not decided to open the door and walk out.

Hopefully this wont happen and a crowd wont try to exit at the same time, but you can see the profit takers sitting there capping this at 46.5/47c

Good luck with this.

special needs

"Hopefully this wont happen and a crowd wont try to exit at the same time, but you can see the profit takers sitting there capping this at 46.5/47c"

or the cappers trying to profit! we are due a res. upgrade and two presentations this month alone. they wld be jangling jack weak hands that let go in march!

Quote Originally Posted by evilroyrule View Post
    "Hopefully this wont happen and a crowd wont try to exit at the same time, but you can see the profit takers sitting there capping this at 46.5/47c"

or the cappers trying to profit! we are due a res. upgrade and two presentations this month alone. they wld be jangling jack weak hands that let go in march!

ER, I think it will depend on the direction of the overall market here.

Meaning, no matter what they have released or what resources they pull of, they will actually need these anns just to stay where there are Markets continue to keep falling.

Not saying this is what is going to happen, but more so, don't be surprised that if stocks fall or eventually fall to the power of the tide of the overall market should this direction continue overall.