sharetrader
Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

When you start this thread SF, I think EKM was about 10 cents. Now, it's rolling down to 16.5. Except mrt cap has ten-fold, thanks to option conversion and cap raising.

10 to 80 and back to 10 again I think in the near future.

http://www.ino.com/blog/2012/07/does...e-top-is-near/

Hi Soulman, the pog is not rising but when it does the gold juniors will benefit. Meantime it is hard to argue against a falling SP. Keep it on your watchlist.

Advanced Member

The only riser in the gold sector I can think of is NST. We got RMS, IGR and FML all falling. And the mother of all, NCM to nearly halves in a year.

GOR is not yet a producer and will need substantial capital to build their own mill. I last sold for 27 after buying at 40. Still EKM/GOR has been a great trading stock for me over the last 24 months.

It's on my watchlist AD but nothing to suggest pushing the BUY button. Maybe at 10. Although seems to be good support at 15.

You have stake in this AD?

Hi Soulman, yes I have a few. They have a vast area.....40,000 sq kms ?? to prospect in and have had good drill results.
    Would I buy again? not yet. But if POG turns around.Yes. As you say even NCM is being shredded in this sector.

Advanced Member

Fair enough. I see that even WGR has been hammered down with a JORC of more than 3 mil ounces over 2 tenement.

Right now I am looking at RDR. MLX has plans from WGR and RDR. Although MLX should really look after themselves with their plummeting share price.

Geez. Gettin this one to turn around is like trying to do a U turn in a Super Tanker

Not wrong there Strat
    Did buy a few on the last "breakout" - prematurely as it turns out lost not much more than the brokerage - reminder to self be more patient

The last 6 months have been tough, but 3 favourable reports today have sparked some interest.

Any thoughts on the SPP?

Hi Yabster, IF you think that the POG is going to turn around and IF you think that GOR are exploring in the right place then the upside is considerable. It is a judgement call. Support is around 11 cents and the offer is at 10 cents.I will take up my entitlement and hope to repeat my success with AZS .....SPP at 1.8 cents a few months ago, now 7 cents.