sharetrader
Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post
    Just Coincidence I think Colin. Do you have a juicy conspiracy theory you would like to share?
    Well, they certainly diverged today, Strat - SMD up 10% while EKM down 6%. I must admit that last night I convinced myself that I should hold EKM as well as SMD, but thankfully I wasn't able to go on-line until later in the day and by that time the two paths had parted, so I have held off. Also, the buy/sell balance is much more in SMD's favour, and that factor always carries a lot of weight in my decision-making processes.

Intersetingly, on a 2-year time scale both shares have moved by exactly the same percentage.

Trackers/ SF,

Sold a quarter of my EKMO today at 9.4 cents. It has been a very quick ride but happy to take a profit....up 70% for 3 weeks. They continue to have great announcements. Thanks for bringing it my attention.....my shout in Christchurch!

gazprom

Just sold a quarter more....9.9...80% gain. I am guessing I may regret selling but money off the table for other investments.

Another quarter at 9.9.....
    Last edited by gazprom1; 19-10-2010 at 05:17 PM. Reason: sold more

Quote Originally Posted by steve fleming View Post

EKM just needs a catayst to excite the market - hopefully that will come when they announce the RC drills from Cental Bore East, which is underway at the moment. Four new gold discoveries in 15 months is pretty amazing really - but the market has'nt caught on yet.
    Well the first RC drill results from Central Bore East (now renamed Justinian ) didn't excite the market today, but IMO this is one of the most significant announcemnets that EKM has ever announced.

7m of visible high grade gold from the first RC drill at Justinian is pretty impressive.

More importantly, it confirms EKM's belief that there is a cluster of high grade gold shoots east of the Atilla trend.

According to EKM the significant width of this intersection suggests the Justinian Trend could be even more significant than Central Bore.

EKM story is just beginning IMO.....how amazing would it be if they have actually uncovered a whole new gold province as EKM have previoulsy been aluding to???
    Share prices follow earnings....buy EPS growth!!

Hi Gazprom, we are looking at more than one way to skin a cat. Thanks for leaving some cash on the table. I am accumulating on the breakout here.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by gazprom1 View Post
    Just sold a quarter more....9.9...80% gain. I am guessing I may regret selling but money off the table for other investments.

Another quarter at 9.9.....
    Pretty good score there I think EKM will take off, but not until assays are out and this could be a month away... Plus who knows what the markets (and the appetite for spec juniors) will be like then /shrug

EKMO's pretty highly priced compared to the heads, will be interesting to see what happens there short term.

Tony Parry shares his thoughts on Eleckra.

http://www.theaureport.com/pub/na/7606

Quote Originally Posted by trackers View Post
    Pretty good score there I think EKM will take off, but not until assays are out and this could be a month away... .
    Dunno. Its looking alright today in a sea of red. Trackers.

Strong close....

EKMO getting close to being my second ten bagger in a month
    Share prices follow earnings....buy EPS growth!!

SF/ Trackers - either of you looked at ADD? I decided to take a punt and bought a million at an average of 2.39 cents...rights issue at 2 for 3 held at 2 cents plus an option for every 2 new at 4 cents until 2013. While on the very high risk side of things a couple of the risks are not as high as they first appear. Indonesia is no longer the dictatorship it once was and it is a functionning fragile democracy. Management have been less than forthcoming and I am tending towards thinking that the acreage is already a signed deal despite their comments. $2 million of cap raisings is underwritten......it is still CE, cut off date 27th. Beautiful chart=)Views?