sharetrader
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Fair enough justakiwi - anything that helps is always good...

Agree with justakiwi. Although I try not to do too many low value trades, if I am looking to top up on a lower priced share this might swing the calculations in favour.

I usually calculate what the brokerage will work out per share, and then decide whether it is worth it. At $15 brokerage, buying (for example) 1060 OCA at $0.94 would work out to an extra 1.4 cents per share instead of nearly 3 cents if the brokerage was $30.

IMO

Anyone else can't log into today?.happens far to often imo. GRRRR. Will have to look at other options again. If i have say 20 trading stocks is it easy to transfer them to another online broker?

Guru

What is there to transfer? Surely you just trade the same stocks through a different broker.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Anyone else can't log into today?.happens far to often imo. GRRRR. Will have to look at other options again. If i have say 20 trading stocks is it easy to transfer them to another online broker?
    Have talked to ASB and will be up and running soon. You can phone them and they will put the order in for you. 0800272732 or premium brokerage 0800272872. No problem.

IMO

A pain to me not accessing all my trades I've set and prices and profits /losses etc. Amateur website operators.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Have talked to ASB and will be up and running soon. You can phone them and they will put the order in for you. 0800272732 or premium brokerage 0800272872. No problem.
    Yeah, I just cancelled all my orders. ASB will loose tens or maybe hundreds of thousands today.

Banned

Have used ANZ Securities for 5 years now and are pretty happy with their service. Cant see any reason to use ASB.

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Have used ANZ Securities for 5 years now and are pretty happy with their service. Cant see any reason to use ASB.
    Speed.....

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    Speed.....
    When it's working...