sharetrader
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

I havent tried, but they should be giving us closer to wholesale rates. I do it through my workplace when i want to transfer funds, every hundred bucks here or there counts.

Anyone know what the red exclamation mark on the left side of a stock in the automated portfolio means? I called ASB and asked them a while back and the lady didn't know - went and asked someone and came back and said it probably means there's an announcement but that can't be correct as I've got marks with no announcement. My guess is it's something to do with a percentage change in the stock but not sure what.

Quote Originally Posted by shar187 View Post
    Anyone know what the red exclamation mark on the left side of a stock in the automated portfolio means? I called ASB and asked them a while back and the lady didn't know - went and asked someone and came back and said it probably means there's an announcement but that can't be correct as I've got marks with no announcement. My guess is it's something to do with a percentage change in the stock but not sure what.
    In the web page source, that exclamation mark is called "new-trades-icon" , if that helps...

im glad they have finally got a working up to date news feed on their home page. about time

Recently i made a buy order on some shares and it was only partialy fulled. The next day the price increased to a price i didn't want to pay and i decided i wanted to put the funds into a different company so i amended the order to a low price that it's not going to go to for just 1 share. So that if i decided to buy this company in the next week or so i wouldn't have to make another order and incur the $30 trade fee.

Does this work? Or am i charged $30 everytime i amend the order? If an order buys through two trades is it still 1 fee?

Guru

Wolf - just one fee.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Wolf - just one fee.
    Cheers CJ, noticed someone had a sell order on FBU for $150 guessing they are doing the same or maybe just made an error.

Anyone have an exclamation mark next to purchases in portfolio? I'm assuming its to let me know its new

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Anyone have an exclamation mark next to purchases in portfolio? I'm assuming its to let me know its new
    See Cricketfan's post above
    Last edited by TimmyTP; 19-11-2013 at 03:01 PM.

Cheers timmy