sharetrader
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    Guru

ASB Securities is as slow as a wet week to update!! What a f*cking joke!! I'm trying to trade and when I ring these pr*cks they claim they don't know anything about it & no trader is saying anything!! Almost impossible to trade on the ASX now!!

I cant see the depth of the stock unless I go through the buy or sell screens? what's going on? who else can I move to?

Guru

I do a trade, and it goes through, and the # of shares don't even come of the sell side on my ASB platform or the ASX, and the market isn't even updated as to the current price.

The ASB chap I ring takes about 7 or 8 minutes even to comprehend what I am talking about.

I reckon it's since these guys started offering $15 brokerage for NZX trades.....it's like they want to drive people to the NZX or something, and ASX trading has packed up. I don't give a f*ck about the NZX!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    I do a trade, and it goes through, and the # of shares don't even come of the sell side on my ASB platform or the ASX, and the market isn't even updated as to the current price.

The ASB chap I ring takes about 7 or 8 minutes even to comprehend what I am talking about.

I reckon it's since these guys started offering $15 brokerage for NZX trades.....it's like they want to drive people to the NZX or something, and ASX trading has packed up. I don't give a f*ck about the NZX!!
    I have noticed this problem with ANZ also of late, once your trade becomes a limit order, it can take 5 mins or so for your order to show up in the buy or sell depth column, by the time it shows up things have often changed and you have to edit the order and start again, this never used to be the case, I'm talking the NZX in my case.
    Last edited by couta1; 01-12-2017 at 05:48 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I have noticed this problem with ANZ also of late, once your trade becomes a limit order, it can take 5 mins or so for your order to show up in the buy or sell depth column, by the time it shows up things have often changed and you have to edit the order and start again, this never used to be the case, I'm talking the NZX in my case.
    Same for them on the ASX at the moment Couta shocking ....try playing in the LI space with 4 to 5 minute delay not fun . Surely in this day and age we should have DMA .

Guru

Anyone ever seen a discrepancy between the amount of shares in one particular stock in your portfolio on ASB Securities, and the amount that Computershare are showing?

Even accounting for the fact that today's trades will only show on Computershare tomorrow, I'm still showing a difference of about 13,500 shares on this stock.

How do I sort this out? Really pissed off....

IMO

Its always been instant for me unless ive partaken in a cap raise or spp when i have to manually load the new number myself.

Guru

Anyone ever seen a discrepancy between the amount of shares in one particular stock in your portfolio on ASB Securities, and the amount that Computershare are showing?

Even accounting for the fact that today's trades will only show on Computershare tomorrow, I'm still showing a difference of about 13,500 shares on this stock.

How do I sort this out? Really pissed off....
    Shares traded today will be reflected in your portfolio with ASB but with T+2 it will be 2 days later that the registries will know what has traded.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Shares traded today will be reflected in your portfolio with ASB but with T+2 it will be 2 days later that the registries will know what has traded.
    Computershare is showing the daily movements for both the 23rd and the 26th though(?)

Guru

Computershare is showing the daily movements for both the 23rd and the 26th though(?)
    Any movements Computershare show will be 2 days behind whatever trading you do. You settle (NZ stocks) in T+2. So if you buy 10,000 FBU today they will show up at computershare on 1 March when they are transferred by your broker to the registry and the broker takes your money on this day too. (that was a bit of an oversimplification but that is sort of how it goes)