sharetrader
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    yeah you should have been loading up back in the low 30's shasta
    sadly I had to sell my ACB an some PEN ,ROC holdings need to come up with 75k deposit to start the building of are house here even though I really could see ACB going alot higher
    ACB - Letlhakane Metallurgical Testwork Update

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=336142

My top U308 play with a JORC resource of 158m/lbs

Uranium is the one metal/mineral/resource to lag of late, & it's only a matter of time before the spot price starts ascending once again.

Seems to have well & truly discounted from oil, after following it up to ~$US140lb/bbl, it followed oil back to $US40lb/bbl, except oil went up & Uranium hasn't, i thought the problems at Cigar Lake would have prompted a recovery in the U308 spot price...

Could be a good time to start buying back into Uranium stocks

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    ACB - Letlhakane Metallurgical Testwork Update

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=336142

My top U308 play with a JORC resource of 158m/lbs

Uranium is the one metal/mineral/resource to lag of late, & it's only a matter of time before the spot price starts ascending once again.

Seems to have well & truly discounted from oil, after following it up to ~$US140lb/bbl, it followed oil back to $US40lb/bbl, except oil went up & Uranium hasn't, i thought the problems at Cigar Lake would have prompted a recovery in the U308 spot price...

Could be a good time to start buying back into Uranium stocks
    ACB - Signs MoU with Korea Resources Company

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=338013

Positive progress here, especially the mention of other Korean companies potentially being involved

U308 spot price is still $US40.75/lb - I'm predicting 2011 - 2012 to be Uraniums time to shine

I prefer ACB & PEN in the Uranium sector, both main projects are oversea's (Botswana & USA respectively)

ACB - Signs MoU with Korea Resources Company

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=338013

Positive progress here, especially the mention of other Korean companies potentially being involved

U308 spot price is still $US40.75/lb - I'm predicting 2011 - 2012 to be Uraniums time to shine

I prefer ACB & PEN in the Uranium sector, both main projects are oversea's (Botswana & USA respectively)
    I agree 100% was very close to buying more ACB high 20's so cheap
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Cool If someone could post this on -hotcopper PEN thread be good

I really like the look of ACB I do plan to build up a good size stake before the years out was holding PEN till today which if you go on HC forums your see the mad hype of how PEN will fly 20 fold etc because they have 25Mlbs of resource an a very hopeful 200Mlbs by 2015 don't get me wrong PEN will do well like many U308 during 2012-13-14 boom times- IMHO I believe ACB will return SH a better % return by 2012 PEN will not be far behind -longer term it could go ethierway (not including opts)

Thing is ACB have no hype very little market attention an very similar Market cap PEN's being 10 or so mill larger esp if you add in the 625mill opts to soon have maybe closer to 20mill more love from the market..both are looking to start production round the same time
    ACB-heap leeching-old tech PEN- ISR-new tech
    ACB-top Africana address Botswana PEN in the good old USA an S.Af -W.A--(USA will need to raise taxes to paydown mass debt)

ACB unlike PEN has a very tight register only 153mill shares with a tiny 9m unlisted opts
    PEN has a loose register-which the management state they wouldn't likely tighten -1.64bill shares an soon 625mill opts an max dilution low cash raising of only 3c to the heads current SP- 3.7c
    ACB has 5mill cash PEN soon 9mill

ACB has the top 20 holding 46% of shares PEN 21%
    ACB-has key interests & S/holders like the - China Growth Minerals fund-plus a ‘MOU’ with Korea Resources Corporation
    PEN-nothing major yet

ACB has a JORC of 157Mlbs at 154ppm-- PEN 25Mlbs 400-500ppm(One thing PEN holders will scream is how terrible ACB ppm is low grade rubbish etc)when you look at the worlds top 20 discovered undeveloped U308 deposits which ACB is one many of the deposit are of lower grades -Olympic Dam BHP world's largest is only .01% better grade that ACB's letlhakane discovery
    -ACB is very positive this deposit will at least double in size going from the Geological evidence 300Mlbs+ in one small area

Exploration both have large upsides
    Last edited by JBmurc; 07-09-2010 at 09:03 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Default How much longer will the market overlook ACB

Not long IMHO 2011 will be the start of a real re-rating of this overlooked U308 giant jnr

--from ann report--
    Uranium Mineralisation
    The geology of the Letlhakane Uranium Project is relatively simple.
    Uranium mineralisation occurs within the flat-lying sedimentary
    rocks of the Karroo Supergroup and the entire resource is within
    70m of the surface. Importantly some of the highest-grade
    mineralisation occurs in the secondry zone close to surface
    ensuring early access to high grades and low cost mining from
    the commencement of production.

Now this is 158mt of U308 drilling underway to increase this to 300mt+ taking ACB from the top 20 U308 discoveries to being in the TOP 10

“ Over the last year, the Company
    has poured a vast amount of
    its energy into the Letlhakane
    Uranium Project and in 2011we
    believe our efforts will be
    rewarded with the completion
    of a Bankable Feasibility Study,
    culminating in Botswana’s first
    uranium mine in 2012
    Last edited by JBmurc; 18-10-2010 at 06:17 PM.

Looks like ACB getting some decent attention on the back of the higher U308 prices up 43% in the last couple weeks

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Looks like ACB getting some decent attention on the back of the higher U308 prices up 43% in the last couple weeks
    ACB - Exploration success points to potential for further discoveries

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-ite...E=ASX&N=347063

Resource update due early 2011, should help kick ACB off in the ASX comp

ACB - Exploration success points to potential for further discoveries

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-ite...E=ASX&N=347063

Resource update due early 2011, should help kick ACB off in the ASX comp
    ACB started 2011 approx 50c, & closed today @ 72c. Chart looking very good & the whole uranium sector has crept up a little earlier than i would have thought.

ACB is still my preferred U308 play, which is why i also picked it in the ASX comp, should be north of $1 before 2012

The Uranium sector took a pummeling today, massive over reaction to the Japan situation

ACB was down 15c or ~24% to 47c, & seem to have been punished harder than most

Fundamentally the U308 spot price has only dropped $3.25 this week, down to $US66.50/lb

Some bargins in the sector after today, ACB, PEN, BMN, BLR, DYL, TOE, MEY among the most battered

The Uranium sector took a pummeling today, massive over reaction to the Japan situation

ACB was down 15c or ~24% to 47c, & seem to have been punished harder than most

Fundamentally the U308 spot price has only dropped $3.25 this week, down to $US66.50/lb

Some bargins in the sector after today, ACB, PEN, BMN, BLR, DYL, TOE, MEY among the most battered
    Yeah brought some PENOC tring to get on board PEN,ACB great long term holds if you can handle some volatile moves in the mean time