sharetrader
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yeah brought some PENOC tring to get on board PEN,ACB great long term holds if you can handle some volatile moves in the mean time
    You might be interested to have a look at RSL, a Uranium & REE micro cap, with a JORC resource

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    You might be interested to have a look at RSL, a Uranium & REE micro cap, with a JORC resource
    ACB down another 20% (-9.5c) to 37.5c, Market Cap now $75m~

ACB has certainly had a majo haircut the last 2 days!

This puts industry back 10years. Gutted.

Quote Originally Posted by asc4 View Post
    This puts industry back 10years. Gutted.
    ASC4, its quite sad really mate, I hope your exposure to U stocks was balanced.

Agree with the setback, but I dont know if it will be 10 years so to speak, maybe 5 years, but alot of talk about new ways, controls, and safeguards as the actual U as an energy is still an option for some of the masses, or will have to be to some extent, imo.

Hey Drill, No not very big at all, but it is frustrating watching the industry starting to get on its feet and show promise, then see it all wiped in 3 days...absolutely amazed by it to be honest.

I have no doubt that Nuclear will have a future, if people want to have a sustainable future.

Oh and I should add that my small loss is nothing compared to those in Japan. My thoughts are with them and their families in this trying time.

Quote Originally Posted by asc4 View Post
    Oh and I should add that my small loss is nothing compared to those in Japan. My thoughts are with them and their families in this trying time.
    Well said asc4~!

This is a moment in time not only in the stock market and affected sectors but Japanese History since WWII.

ACB - Resource upgrade from 158m lbs to 261m lbs!

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-ite...E=ASX&N=354264

Presentation:

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-ite...E=ASX&N=354265

Cash = ~$15m (EV $53m)

Excellent infrastructure nearby, shallow & easy to mine resource, in a mining friendly country.

Really looks to be one of the best U308 plays if/when the sector recovers

With an EV of 53M that means the U is valued at 20c a lb, I guess. Bottom draw stuff for me, i'll have a look back in a few years, when (barring a nuclear war/another incident) the market cap should be closer to 1billion than 0!

ACB now being pushed down to 20c= 40mill Mrktcap geez talk about low value given though major tax-loss selling pressure on one of the World's major new U308 discoveries which will be worth so much more later in the year .. If I had any spare cash ACB would be on the shopping list along with KRE
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu