sharetrader
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Nice run so far.

IMO the stock will need to re-test 30c to fill the gap which it previously left.

MACD histogram showing divergence and should prove this to be so in the coming week perhaps, but no guarantee's.
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

hey drillfix,

what do u mean to retest at 30c? do u mean to hold the ground and not drop back into the 20c?

also is the divergence neg or pos,

cheers

Hi Bio,

What I mean, is that usually when stocks on some days Gap Up (or down) they usually (not always) have a tendency to want to get filled or touched again, meaning on the 12th of July the stock hit 30c and then on the 13th of July the stock opened up at 32c leaving a 2c gap (space between price).

Anyway, this happened to ACB and was done on the 13-7-2011 (week ago last wed).

All I am saying is that with the other mentioned indicators showing this may happen, dont be surprised if it does happen that's all.

The divergence is the currently positive showing MACD histogram that shrinking or becoming smaller which is negative. Not completely negative for the stock but negative in a way that it possibly means that all the other indicators will eventually follow should that histogram continue shrinking in size.

In the meantime it will continue to consolidate bouncing upward to the 36c level where the 150ema resides/sits.

Or simply put, time will tell and the stock may just do a test eventually of the 30c level on any overall global market weakness and then bounce again.
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

hey, thanks for the quick reply.
    u have explained that rather well! thanks for the estimate of it hitting up to 36c. i dnt usually go off TA but will now start to head in that direction.
    young investor still learning the ropes but made sum gd kills in the past.

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by biology12 View Post
    arh as we are speaking shes losing her ground for the day, all gd tho, still just going to wait and hold on to it.
    hey shasta do u use the trasding platform of asb or another one? just trying to minimise the costs here and ther?
    I used to use ASB Securities, but due too a "wee issue" i had with them, i will be changing brokers when i'm back.

I'm not a trader, my interest in ACB is just as one of my ASX comp picks, im not interested in Uranium at present, but when the fundamentals change i can't find a better U308 stock than ACB

hey shasta or drillfix.

could you please help me figure out the big push in acb today?
    is this the divergence or gap up or down tendancy?

thanking you in advance

Bio, dont worry mate, the stock is still only trading Range bound as previously mentioned with the 37c level being tested again.

Just because I mentioned a gap previously this does not mean to say the stock cannot go upwards, it only is meant to suggest that "Later on sometime" there is a possibility that the gap can become filled or tested, but when? Who knows, but in the meantime just keep your finger on the pulse to however your trading or investing.

But also adding to talk of gaps, previously there was a big fall a while back as you know where the price fell from 56c to 53c prior to the next big decline, so that too will eventually be tested one day.

Which one first though? again, who knows, it may just stay range bound.

Keep an eye on the US debt situation as well as this could affect every stock and every body in every market depending on how long that plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post
    But also adding to talk of gaps, previously there was a big fall a while back as you know where the price fell from 56c to 53c prior to the next big decline, so that too will eventually be tested one day.

Which one first though? again, who knows, it may just stay range bound.

Keep an eye on the US debt situation as well as this could affect every stock and every body in every market depending on how long that plays out.
    From August 2nd the US wont even be able to make the interest payment on there 40T debt, watch gold & silver go ballistic if that happens!

Yep exactly Shasta.

Many do not believe that such thing could happen.

I on the other hand believe that "anything goes" in this world and anything can happen. Perhaps the very black swan that everybody never thought would happen, suddenly happens.

Again, who knows but time will tell.