sharetrader
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Had been thinking about buying back in a while ago in the 3's .....can't believe it's now 7.8c
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Back into ACB .... 9c(was trading up at 16-17c couple months back) ....I see I sold 2010 for 45c ... some wealth destruction there for long term hold ...

But with news like >>Beijing has revealed plans to build 150 nuclear reactors to cost $440B over the next 15 years as the country looks to become
    carbon neutral by 2060.

I think ACB massive U308 resource will come into its own and see a much higher value >>>

Also 75% INTERESTS IN Wiluna Nickel Cobalt Project (Wilconi Project) in Western Australia >> 660kt Nickel + 46kt Cobalt
    Last edited by JBmurc; 19-05-2022 at 06:29 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Why Nuclear is only SMART way forward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-yALPEpV4w