sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post
    I suggest Shove it in the bank till you have a better idea. An inheritance is pretty much someone elses life savings and someone who thought a lot of you. Personally out of respect I wouldnt put it on anything that wasnt a sure thing.

Good luck finding a sure thing. Im still looking
    Perhaps they could place a small %age in your "chart art"...

Could be a STRATegic investment long term

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Perhaps they could place a small %age in your "chart art"...

Could be a STRATegic investment long term
    lol. Im sure thatd be a loooooooser of an investment

Cool Cfe

at this time- CFE
    yes the whole 100k

reason why I say CFE is the fact they have good interests in
    -Iron ore,gold,silver,copper,U308,zinc,lead,platinum

they have a good history in returning profits to shareholders

so your really getting a good Diverse holding in resources in one company that also has penatly cash great T/A an F/A an if you keep a close eye on CFE a pretty low risk.

If I could only have one share CFE would be it currently I hold near a doz different shares
    As of friday I've doubled my value of my portfolio from 30th march 09 000,000's

CFE-is my largest holding
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

The biggest investment mistake you will ever make is to follow investment advice on public forums such as these. The first step is to study The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham. I've read it four times and still learn from it. The next step is to read all Warren Buffett's Bershire annual reports, from 1969 to 2009 (it pays to learn from the best proven money makers). The book One up on Wall Street by Peter Lynch is also useful.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by contrarianinvestor View Post
    The biggest investment mistake you will ever make is to follow investment advice on public forums such as these. The first step is to study The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham. I've read it four times and still learn from it. The next step is to read all Warren Buffett's Bershire annual reports, from 1969 to 2009 (it pays to learn from the best proven money makers). The book One up on Wall Street by Peter Lynch is also useful.
    Too right still I'd bet a mill CFE will return be growth that bershire in the next 5yrs

public forums will aways have penalty a rampers an dumpers an thats why investors using forums should still do penalty of their own work Sharetrader is one of the more honest forums IMHO just do a history check on posters post's soon see if they are any good at share selection sometimes trusting only the brokers an Buffett want-ables can send you funds down the drain just as quick...
    like trust say Eric Watson he was a successful business man a good money maker say you invested your 100k into Hanover rather than listen to sharetrader poster.
    Personal I'd trust my fellow posters higher than most brokers
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Cool

if your'd invested your 100k into CFE when I said it would now be 120k with a 25k divie likely early next year an a much higher SP LOL