sharetrader
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445

Am still holding and averaged down from my first buy in at 17c. Am back in the black and enjoying the resurgence.
    Plenty of upside!

bit of FOMO today. still dirt cheap.

Bit annoying really. Had sat in this cos I figured it would provide me a better return than 121% in four years.
    Could we see another offer ? Or a no vote ?

am going to wait and see if another comes...we have six weeks and that may be interesting.

am up 100% so its not all doom and gloom

yeah, it's low ball offer alright. But take your time to accept - plenty happening behind the bike sheds. I 'understand' there is a private blocking stake >10% already, then there's Greenstone and Glencore, who would clearly have been presented with the opportunity to give their support for the bid before it was announced, and haven't so far.
    ps, there is no voting, you either accept or not, until they get to 90% (if ever) then they can oblige you to conform to their robbery.

Well, tonight marks the end of the road for AVB. The last Fund has folded, and they will announce at least 92% acceptances tomorrow morning I guess. No-one else had time, or access to the data room, to make a counterbid in the end - it was a very carefully planned takeover by OZL, kudos to their team.

For those who held out to the bitter end, 18 cents was readily available. For me thats a 2.5 bagger on a decent amount of coin. Bitterly disappointed in getting taken out of this investment early, but thats life, and I will continue the journey with some OZL shares, to benefit from the assets AVB has handed over to them.

I'll turn out the AVB lights shall I?

With SFR snaring the high grade Monty project off 30% JV partner TLM, not much choice in the copper developers left. RXM, HAV, HCH, CZI among the few.

Bought into HCH as under the radar having projects in the US and CZI is bit further behind them, not to mention tied up with OZL.

I bought in years ago at 17c, and averaged down over time.
    Sold out at 17c, so over doubled my investment.
    Should have been more though.....so much promise