sharetrader
Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    More progress today... As alluded to recently, Woods did the right thing and resigned today. My guess is Glencore will now take up their option to have a Director on board for the next phase towards production.

Great buying at around 10. In the queue for more myself at 10. Finance announcement within a few weeks, then we build a mine.

Not sure what you are on about robbo, I presume it's a private joke or dig about moosie's charting skills.
    The Ghost of Moosie is still out there, I just miss him I guess.

Anyway, buying at 11.5, 11, 10.5 were probably all good ideas at the time over the last few days.

Those guys who bought in at 11.5 on some hype about directors resigning or whatever the last two "major events" were are having an expensive paper-loss-laugh right now.

The only announcement that's gonna push the price up, in my view, is "we're been mining in secret and now we're actually making some money" or "one of the office guys won lotto but left it in the staff room so the company is keeping it as revenue."

Just my view though, doesn't mean jack!

I hope for the 11.5, 11 and 10.5 cent guys that 10 cent support, 200 day SMA and the line I draw up the bottom stays in tact

Attachment 6276

DISC: Gonna put a buy order at 9 cents

The Ghost of Moosie is still out there, I just miss him I guess.
    my Crystal Ball says he's still lurking

No hype re the Director, just background info for those interested in the history.

Price gapped up through 10, so back-test fairly predictable. Not sure it has the legs to go to 9, but would be very good entry at that level IMO. There is a broker report just out (see their 'under reconstruction' website) for further background and a view on pricing. A few more are about to initiate coverage, now that they have some credibility - the company I mean, not the brokers. Read at your own risk as usual, of course

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    my Crystal Ball says he's still lurking

No hype re the Director, just background info for those interested in the history.

Price gapped up through 10, so back-test fairly predictable. Not sure it has the legs to go to 9, but would be very good entry at that level IMO. There is a broker report just out (see their 'under reconstruction' website) for further background and a view on pricing. A few more are about to initiate coverage, now that they have some credibility - the company I mean, not the brokers. Read at your own risk as usual, of course
    It gapped up from 9. See you there! I'll buy Moosie's shares from him at 9.

Let's do a ooji board and summon moosie. He says something about f u Robbo and panic selling?

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Let's do a ooji board and summon moosie. He says something about f u Robbo and panic selling?

Here's some more squiggles and red arrows. I've totes got a buy order in at 9 cents.

Attachment 6284

who would know...I'm amazed this is below 10c given the MP issue.
    I will never understand the markets it seems.
    So much potential, huge money backing this project, stages 2 & 3 are looking great and the SP goes backwards?

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    who would know...I'm amazed this is below 10c given the MP issue.
    I will never understand the markets it seems.
    So much potential, huge money backing this project, stages 2 & 3 are looking great and the SP goes backwards?
    In my view, talk this talk about "big boys" and the "mining permit" had already hyped up the share price.

Everyone knew it was coming, it was not a surprise. Why would it launch the SP?

When do they start making money again??

yeah fair call...hearing you there robbo.
    still see this as a 1$ share come 2020, and thats the retirement set up.

Hm. 2017 would be nicer...

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    yeah fair call...hearing you there robbo.
    still see this as a 1$ share come 2020, and thats the retirement set up.
    I started watching AVB when an old friend of mine said a guy at his work (over in the mines) started pumping it to all his new-to-investing workmates.

I suggested after the first top of 11.5-12 cents to consider waiting until the 9 cent support. It dipped down to it and slowly came back up when the "TWO BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS" were on their way.

Now, it's just a guess, that it will test 9 cents again because that's where it gapped up from and that's where it found some support in the past. It's already slowly atrophied through the other nominal support areas.

I know nothing about the fundamental value of the company, I am sure it's outstanding

Seeing as I was making charts for my friend I thought I'd post them on here with my thoughts too. I've got no beef with the stock or the investors, I'm quite looking forward to a bounce off 9 cents.