sharetrader
Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

cant understand the depressed share price...slowly derisking, huge upside, all good, my largest holding..go AVB

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    cant understand the depressed share price...slowly derisking, huge upside, all good, my largest holding..go AVB
    Little/no broker coverage and insto involvement means traders still control this stock. Expect finance to change this.

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Tis your chance to do some research
    Yeah,that's why I asked someone who seemed to know. Not interested too much in TA for speccies. Each their own though.

Banned

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamme...stick_pattern)

Still needs confirmation via up week on chart. Gold and copper both up last night. Antiminas strike to go ahead on Monday. Me thinks we are going to be positive

Now, would you call gold a nice by-product of this and rate the stock on copper value only? I tend to.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by slimwin View Post
    Now, would you call gold a nice by-product of this and rate the stock on copper value only? I tend to.
    Yes, as gold is only about 1/10th of future revenue and those grades would suggest by-product only. Kind of like a reverse OGC with its copper credits. I note Stage II has over 1M ozs JORC as well. Very nice!

Banned

Did some FA today and with a gold price of $1150 p/oz, copper price of $3.10 p/lb, EPS of .011 and PE of 11 I got a forward looking fair value price of JUST Stage I production @ 12 to 12.5 cents.

Obviously, Stage II conversion to JORC reserves, along with Stage III unknown grades coming through and Stage I financing these further stages means a concordant re-rate upwards.

Financing is the key here as we can see by the 50% discount. De-risking is the name of the game here, and AVB has held up well while others around it collapse.

So very close to financing. Oh... so... close...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    good solid research Mr BFG........... appreciate you posting your research.
    No problem. I'll post the spreadsheet up at a later date, looking to input more data soon.

Banned

Copper price should get a bit of support here as well...

http://copperinvestingnews.com/21864...opper-ncu.html

don't worry too much about the spot copper price - all you need to know is they will be one of the lowest cost producers on the planet,their product will be top quality, and will earn a premium from the big guys who will want to blend it with their large volume, low quality crappy stuff, to bring up their average. Funding AND an off-take agreement (only one guess needed to work out who that might be) are scheduled for this quarter. TP is moving to Brazil to personally run the project to get into production by late Q2, early Q3. This is derisking at pace for Antas mine, the in-fill drill will begin at PB the moment finance is signed off, and the explorers are again out exploring for stages 3,4 and 5

Bell Potter have a report (conservative) which can be found on AVB website.

discl: hold lots, and still accumulating when I can