sharetrader
Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    don't worry too much about the spot copper price - all you need to know is they will be one of the lowest cost producers on the planet,their product will be top quality, and will earn a premium from the big guys who will want to blend it with their large volume, low quality crappy stuff, to bring up their average. Funding AND an off-take agreement (only one guess needed to work out who that might be) are scheduled for this quarter. TP is moving to Brazil to personally run the project to get into production by late Q2, early Q3. This is derisking at pace for Antas mine, the in-fill drill will begin at PB the moment finance is signed off, and the explorers are again out exploring for stages 3,4 and 5

Bell Potter have a report (conservative) which can be found on AVB website.

discl: hold lots, and still accumulating when I can
    So it's YOU accumulating!!! (Iay or may not have joined in last week...)

What you make of the low volumes of trading X? Will the roadshow fix this?

The roadshows are already done - Melbourne Monday, Sydney yesterday. Finance, off-takes, and commissioning the plant will see renewed interest. This is a long-game play to $1+ in 3 to 5 years from here.

In the meantime, players can happily turn on their bots and sell down to buy back, as sentiment across the sector is still ****. We just need to look for the right opportunities to add - at least thats the way I see it.

Banned

Cheers Xerof. May flick the company an e-mail telling them to put the presentations up through ASX like so many other companies. The PR is getting better but still needs a step up!

I'm betting another drill result will be up, then it's finance time

I understand they were just face to face meetings with a few brokers, using the same presso as the AGM. Brokers are seriously jaundiced at the moment, so I wouldn't expect much enthusiasm to have been shown......

As you know, this sector is not very popular at the moment, and AVB is tarred with the same brush as most of the other 1000's of wannabe's who have no access to cash other than pandering to soph's, (who then just sell and run), very little management experience in actually building mines, or the location with infrastructure within spitting distance. On these characteristics alone, it is grossly under the radar, but I don't think mr market will climb aboard until they see cash from copper sales coming in the door, so late 2015/early 2016. Having said that they have plenty of other irons in the fire, with PB decision to mine expected mid 2015, and more exploration on the go, both able to add speculative interest, and they are continually appraising new opportunities in Carajas

On the basis Mr Market just isn't interested, there is plenty of time to accumulate more. I don't expect a massive rerating to happen overnight, (but happy to be proven wrong on that) and continue to hold my view that this is a 5+ year pathway to full value of $1+, on the basis they WILL build at least 3 mines in the region

Discl: hold lots, (more than the lots I held at last discl , and reckon it's very good value around 7.5/8.5 cents

Banned

Agreed. Not every day you have one, let aline THREE, big international funds pay a PREMIUM to buy into your company! Speaks volumes to me and is the main reason why I hold.

Banned

Alignment of tax year to Brazil - check.

Full depreciation of mining equipment straight off the bat for tax reduction - check.

So, so, so close now...

Banned

Someone starting to take an interest in AVB now, not even really bothering with the spread. 8M went through off market as well.

I can smell an announcement ahead...

Banned

Pedra Branca (Stage 2) license filed with Brazilian government. These guys are KEEN and starting to move fast since Woods was ousted! Wish they'd announce thid kind of stuff to the markrt though, PR doesn't hurt and had to go searching for this info.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Pedra Branca (Stage 2) license filed with Brazilian government. These guys are KEEN and starting to move fast since Woods was ousted! Wish they'd announce thid kind of stuff to the markrt though, PR doesn't hurt and had to go searching for this info.
    Woof woof woof woof woof.

What's that noise?

It's AVB.