sharetrader
Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Hopefully Finance and new drill results before Xmas, then all systems green for 2015. Lots of new plant about to arrive on site next month or two so should see the s/p improve going forward. Agree that buying hi 7's low 8's is very good value .

Here's another new researh document on AVB. It is prepared by Hartleys dated 28 November: http://www.avancoresources.com/conte...eys28Nov14.pdf

Valuation: 11 cents
    Price target: 13 cents

Let the good times roll.

No ones in the mood for buying these at the moment, and probably won't until they have a mine up and running. Value at current levels but could come cheaper yet, such is the nervousness on commodities. I think the two newer big holders are helping with the push lower - they have definitely sold a few mill each, so at what level do they look to rebuy ? Original entry 7.5?

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    I think the two newer big holders are helping with the push lower - they have definitely sold a few mill each
    You think, but where my friend is the proof?

Banned

Anything to reassure the market right now would be nice. I don't mean further rhetoric. I mean actual drill results, an update on bank talks, even announcing that new research would be a plus.

AVB still has a ling way to go with PR. If nothing is done along their own dated timeline for December I'm going to be extremely angry and would rate them lower than PEB management.

LESS TALK, MORE ACTION!!!

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    You think, but where my friend is the proof?
    A bit of research goes a long way robbo

I compared the declared holdings from the latest annual report to the latest declared holdings in the Hartley report, which takes the data from Iress

BR have dropped from 11.52% to 11.4% and Appian dropped from 11.6% to 11.2%. Need to keep in mind these guys are commodity trader types, and probably can't resist fiddling in the markets with BOTs or whatever scratches their itches

Moosie, I think we will get news of the ballsy equipment being delivered to site, some assay results, and (I'm less confident of Brazilian bank speed of execution) confirmation, but not formal signing of debt facilities, all before Xmas. I know TP is hopeful of debt being confirmed before the break, but it isn't something he has much control over.

As you yourself alluded to re the license , there are lots of matters being ticked off the to-do list in the background, without any fanfare - thats the way these guys operate

Banned

Moosie, I think we will get news of the ballsy equipment being delivered to site, some assay results, and (I'm less confident of Brazilian bank speed of execution) confirmation, but not formal signing of debt facilities, all before Xmas. I know TP is hopeful of debt being confirmed before the break, but it isn't something he has much control over.

As you yourself alluded to re the license , there are lots of matters being ticked off the to-do list in the background, without any fanfare - thats the way these guys operate
    True. I just think they could keep us better informed at times. Nothing really material for the past 2 months leaves a lot of fear in the market when the biggest ann is yet to come.

I'm in for the drilling wild card. "We have intercepted average grades of 5% over xkm strike length". That'd be a good Xmas present

I compared the declared holdings from the latest annual report to the latest declared holdings in the Hartley report, which takes the data from Iress

BR have dropped from 11.52% to 11.4% and Appian dropped from 11.6% to 11.2%.
    I have good reason to believe the Hartley % numbers are incorrect, so I am retracting my earlier conclusions.

sorry about that chiefs, stand at ease

Banned

I have good reason to believe the Hartley % numbers are incorrect, so I am retracting my earlier conclusions.

sorry about that chiefs, stand at ease
    Someone is in the background seeing the low liquidity as a great short option though. No SSH/Appendix 3B.

Lack of news on a falling market precipitates a climate of fear!