sharetrader
Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Someone is in the background seeing the low liquidity as a great short option though. No SSH/Appendix 3B.

Lack of news on a falling market precipitates a climate of fear!
    They've been doing it for years. Juniors get sold persistently between announcements - just have to pick your entry levels and keep an eye on the fundamentals to keep your spirits up

Banned

Avanco Copper plant 3D fly through posted up today. So close you can taste it...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UYOhpPj6CDk

Avanco Copper plant 3D fly through posted up today. So close you can taste it...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UYOhpPj6CDk
    Can you actually open that Moosie? Maybe it's exclusively for Canadians, as it says "it's not available in my country". I'm told it's likely to be a PR company's draft for later release by AVB. Well spotted anyway!

Also, Robbo, on further digging since my earlier assertion and retraction, I have worked out that both the company Annual Report, and Hartley's report have the numbers held by BR (IofM, and UK) recorded incorrectly in their publications. (understated)

It turns out they have actually been accumulating (and picked up that 8m from last week or so) but the movement is less than 1%, so no SSH required (yet)

It seems they are very good at churning though........however, they are playing the long game, like me

Banned

So it was them chewing through the black pool sell eh? I'm sure they would live more at these levels then! That crosses them off as the active capper/seller then.

Banned

Well, if constrained supply growth and rising Chinese demand isn't enough to raise prices I don't know what would be!

http://headlines.ransquawk.com/headl...t-5-04-12-2014

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    Can you actually open that Moosie? Maybe it's exclusively for Canadians, as it says "it's not available in my country". I'm told it's likely to be a PR company's draft for later release by AVB. Well spotted anyway!

Also, Robbo, on further digging since my earlier assertion and retraction, I have worked out that both the company Annual Report, and Hartley's report have the numbers held by BR (IofM, and UK) recorded incorrectly in their publications. (understated)

It turns out they have actually been accumulating (and picked up that 8m from last week or so) but the movement is less than 1%, so no SSH required (yet)

It seems they are very good at churning though........however, they are playing the long game, like me
    Theres is another way to view the video if its not available in your country. You just use a website and download the youtube video, bypasses it all haha. Download size is 17mb for the 4 minute video. Thats what I did and works like a charm if your curiosity extends that far. Video is mainly a 3D generated model of what the whole plant looks like and each stage of it while processing the ores to obtain cooper, with some jazz music lol.
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 06-12-2014 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post

And we know where the 8m shares came from ??

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hillbillybob View Post
    Would have to pick up a shareholders list to know.

Quote Originally Posted by hillbillybob View Post
    Yes, but I'm not the messenger. Having said that, it should be patently obvious to anyone who follows the unfolding governance of this company with a degree of diligence as to who might be a disaffected holder.

Banned

Would have to pick up a shareholders list to know.
    Haha or not. Jeez can't believe I forgot that possible overhang! Thanks Xerof