sharetrader
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast
    Banned

This flow of awesome news is absolutely staggering. I can't believe how lucky we are to have this great team with absolutely amazing PR skills keeping us shareholders informed!

Disc - massive amounts of sarcasm used in post...

Patience Moosie, there is going to be news before there will be moose pellets in that christmas stocking hanging from your left antler

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    Patience Moosie, there is going to be news before there will be moose pellets in that christmas stocking hanging from your left antler
    I get coal every year. Last year I actually got Grumpy Cat. Too bad I scared him off with my negativity, could have been a squillionaire by now with all the $$$s he pulled in this year!

Banned

Looks like Barrick doesn't like 20% royalty taxes (don't blame them really!):

http://m.theglobeandmail.com/report-...service=mobile

Apparently Zambia was number 7 in the world and made up 4.7% of worldwide copper production in 2013. It is also by far and away the countries largest export.

If this continues you can easily say goodbye to the forecasted copper surplus in 2015 and say hello deficit!

Banned

Well, very ashamed to admit I own part of this company today. It's been over a month since we last heard even a whisper, and over two months since the regional exploration got under way. By my calcs, most companies are able to get their drill results in within 6 weeks of putting them into the ground. We are now 8 weeks past.

Absolutely horrendous track record for meeting targets so this should come ss no surprise I guess. "Strong newsflows coming up" my arse...

Banned

Every hour that goes by we are one closer to a significant addition of broken timelines. Unbelievable that management pretty much promised us huge newsflows in Q4/December yet can't even get a SINGLE announcement out since promising this.

Where are those drills? WTF are they doing?!?!

Eating burritos?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by slimwin View Post
    Eating burritos?
    Obviously they think this is much more important than keeping shareholders informed and sticking to promises!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    did you ever think it maybe taking longer/finding it harder to achieve drill results they want to take to the market..... pretty sure they would be crowing by now if they had something to crow about.
    Seems pretty convenient that the AGM saw first drill results released a mere 2 weeks after exploration "commenced". I find it quite amazing they could do it this fast as I have never seen that kind of speed before, followed by 6 weeks of pure silence! Something doesn't stack up here...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    I tend to agree........ SOMETHING SMELLS
    Sorry, I'll go put more deoderant on