sharetrader
Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Lucky you held on to them
    Great results, although a friend of mine did, it was a shame I didn't have the cash to get in during those dark days of the low 70's.... distant memory now!
    Congratulations all holders.
    No,not luck.Maybe because I have owned Ebos for over 25 years I could understand what PGC were capable of achieving,and were targeting to achieve.Yes PGC did not meet the market expectations,but those acquisitions were "game changers"and are now showing their true worth.
    I spoke with PGC's CFO a year or two ago, and we discussed the very significant difference ,of selling consummerables rather than equipment.At that time PGC were moving away from being mainly an equipment seller to a consummerable seller.I seem to remember their target was 70% consummerables.Seemed high at the time,but they achieved it.This meant lower stock holdings,better stock turns and improving cash flow.They have a long way to go to get any where near the stock turns EBO are achieving,yet PGC's eps growth is a lot higher than EBO's,and I think it could be double EBO's over the next two or three years,..
    So PGC's eps growth looks to be between 10% and 15% pa while their PE ratio is under 15.
    EBO's eps growth looks to be between 5% and 8% pa,and their PE ratio is over 20.
    Big difference.I now have twice as much invested in PGC than EBO.after my recent sell down of EBO..
    Last edited by percy; 07-08-2017 at 09:17 PM.

They still look pretty good value to me. Sector, track record, management, diversity of products and customers, and locked in contracts make them pretty low risk; while still sufficiently under the radar to offer an undemanding valuation.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorse View Post
    They still look pretty good value to me. Sector, track record, management, diversity of products and customers, and locked in contracts make them pretty low risk; while still sufficiently under the radar to offer an undemanding valuation.
    Agree.................................

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs up Baik baik saja

Only seen the SP jump & the comments here so far but I will be happy with the result for now.

BW
    PT
    om mani peme hum

percy

Nice to see Pie Funds have joined us.
    sp at 94 cents is very pleasing too.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Default Speechless

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Nice to see Pie Funds have joined us....
    Oh f....ish

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Veteran novice

Looking forward to you regaining your speech, Tiger.

All comments/views on PGC interest me.

Veteran novice

Monash Investors thinks that PGC looks particularly cheap now.

https://www.livewiremarkets.com/wire...arly-cheap-now

Just noticed that PGC only have the option to enter an Australian bank account number under Link's payment instructions. I'm signed up for the DRP so it's no problem yet, but if they suspend the DRP in future I'll have to figure out what to do.

Has anyone had the same issue? Can they be contacted to request a cheque or will I need to set up an Ozzie bank account?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Elles View Post
    Just noticed that PGC only have the option to enter an Australian bank account number under Link's payment instructions. I'm signed up for the DRP so it's no problem yet, but if they suspend the DRP in future I'll have to figure out what to do.

Has anyone had the same issue? Can they be contacted to request a cheque or will I need to set up an Ozzie bank account?
    I too have DRP where avaliable .Where I get Aussie cheques I give them to my broker, Craigs who deposit them in my Craigs Aussie cash management a/c.I use this a/c to take up rights issues.I also have a Craigs NZ cash management a/c, and I transfer funds between the two when required.