sharetrader

Hybrid View

Super Investor

Congrats Steve

Really like the PGC story. Great 1HY profit. If it wasn't such a small fish I would put the house on it....... well maybe half the house.
    h2

So I see PGCOA touched 0.026 today!

Very happy that i accumulated millions of these at between 0.006 and 0.009 over the last few years.

Sometimes i think my patience is my most valuable asset!!!
    Share prices follow earnings....buy EPS growth!!

Corporate

Quote Originally Posted by steve fleming View Post
    So I see PGCOA touched 0.026 today!

Very happy that i accumulated millions of these at between 0.006 and 0.009 over the last few years.

Sometimes i think my patience is my most valuable asset!!!
    Well done Steve. Can I ask, how do you go about finding your stocks?

Quote Originally Posted by Corporate View Post
    Well done Steve. Can I ask, how do you go about finding your stocks?
    No rocket science really.

I do a lot of searching by various criteria, ( ie http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthr...er-than-10m%29 ) focusing on market caps under $10/$20 mil / i follow certain directors/shareholders, and i just try and read as many company annoucements as I can.

I like to think that i have built up my skills and knowledge and market intuition to a level that i back myself in relation to opportunities in the market that others are not willing to take. Sometimes it takes me weeks or months to buy into one stock, and there may not be any one else buying, but i know it will eventually re-rate.
    Share prices follow earnings....buy EPS growth!!

Quote Originally Posted by steve fleming View Post
    No rocket science really.

I do a lot of searching by various criteria, ( ie http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthr...er-than-10m%29 ) focusing on market caps under $10/$20 mil / i follow certain directors/shareholders, and i just try and read as many company annoucements as I can.

I like to think that i have built up my skills and knowledge and market intuition to a level that i back myself in relation to opportunities in the market that others are not willing to take. Sometimes it takes me weeks or months to buy into one stock, and there may not be any one else buying, but i know it will eventually re-rate.
    They are no short cuts just research, research, & more research!