sharetrader
Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    percy

I found both the Chairman's comments and the agm presentation very positive.
    New $10m bank debt facility will help fund further eps accretive acquisitions,and organic growth.
    The company is gaining critical mass.
    I added to holding on Thursday at 35 cents.

Here is my latest calculation of earnings

FY15 Proforma - due to 1 oct aquistion
    EBITDA 4000 company estimate
    DA 400
    ebit 3600 company estimate
    Interest 500
    npbt 3100
    Tax 868 28%
    NPAT 2232
    eps 0.033
    pe 10.57

So still lots of potential for pe expansion.
    No advice here. Just banter. DYOR

percy

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    Here is my latest calculation of earnings

FY15 Proforma - due to 1 oct aquistion
    EBITDA 4000 company estimate
    DA 400
    ebit 3600 company estimate
    Interest 500
    npbt 3100
    Tax 868 28%
    NPAT 2232
    eps 0.033
    pe 10.57

So still lots of potential for pe expansion.
    Thanks for sharing your projections with us.
    I thought things were looking positive,and your figures are better than I was/am hoping for.
    I note the eps will increase from 0.02 to 0.033 ie 65%,while the PE with reduce from 17.5 to 10.57.
    I have used ANZ Direct Broking figures for current eps and PE.

IMO

Yes cheers noodles.

Good announcement today and final payment made for LR Instruments with Gross performance targets exceeded". and

Commenting on recent operating performance Paragon Care’s Managing Director MrMark Simari said, “Based on preliminary financial information, earnings for the first
    half of the year will be significantly higher than the prior period and will be consistentwith the company’s pro -forma FY15 expectations. In addition, the business continuesto generate strong and stable cashflows, with operating cashflow in the secondquarter expected to exceed the first quarter’s str, ong result. As we move into thesecond half of the year the sales "pipeline looks very strong which will underpinParagon Care’s ongoing organic growth while we continue to look at complementary]acquisitions.” ]
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 08-01-2015 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Yes cheers noodles.

Good announcement today and final payment made for LR Instruments with Gross performance targets exceeded". and

Commenting on recent operating performance Paragon Care’s Managing Director MrMark Simari said, “Based on preliminary financial information, earnings for the first
    half of the year will be significantly higher than the prior period and will be consistentwith the company’s pro -forma FY15 expectations. In addition, the business continuesto generate strong and stable cashflows, with operating cashflow in the secondquarter expected to exceed the first quarter’s str, ong result. As we move into thesecond half of the year the sales "pipeline looks very strong which will underpinParagon Care’s ongoing organic growth while we continue to look at complementary]acquisitions.” ]
    I was about to post something on that announcement, but you beat me to it. Great to know everything is on track. I think it should have been a price sensitive announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    This one drives me nuts. Its like watching paint dry. Its still in an uptrend so no good reason to sell it. But its so slow going, I might be buying its aged care products before I see a decent return from it. And so much for a good announcement - the price hasnt moved.
    At a close of 39.5c, it has broken out of a 5.5 month trading range. Happier now?

percy

[QUOTE=KW;525034]This one drives me nuts. Its like watching paint dry. Its still in an uptrend so no good reason to sell it. But its so slow going, I might be buying its aged care products before I see a decent return from it.

Do you know if, and how much discount shareholders get on the aged care products?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I found both the Chairman's comments and the agm presentation very positive.
    New $10m bank debt facility will help fund further eps accretive acquisitions,and organic growth.
    The company is gaining critical mass.
    I added to holding on Thursday at 35 cents.
    Above posted on 16/11/2014.
    Timely.!!
    With yesterday's close at 42 cents I am up 20% in two months.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Above posted on 16/11/2014.
    Timely.!!
    With yesterday's close at 42 cents I am up 20% in two months.
    Great buying Percy. It is a challenge to find a stock that is not too speculative and well priced, but will still perform in a very weak Aussie economy and out perform the market. PGC has been a star performer for me too (27c entry).

I also like SDI as a turnaround story with growth. They should have a great FY15 as the AUD and silver price falls. Also trades on very unchallenging multiples. Based on history, I expect a profit upgrade in early Feb.
    Last edited by noodles; 10-01-2015 at 08:36 AM.

percy

I am finding Aussie difficult,so was pleasing to get PGC right.I now own very few Aussie stocks.A handful of good small caps,and a handful of miners I am embarrassed to admit I am "stuck"with.!
    Will watch with interest for SDI's upgrade.
    Last edited by percy; 10-01-2015 at 09:32 AM.