sharetrader
Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    IMO

Yeah one of my better players ;from 25c.. $100 mill rev here we come.

I'm grateful to the sharetrader community for this one - had to have a close look when I saw both Noodles and Percy had chosen it for the comp, then became my highest conviction asx holding late last year. Up 115% since then

percy

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorse View Post
    I'm grateful to the sharetrader community for this one - had to have a close look when I saw both Noodles and Percy had chosen it for the comp, then became my highest conviction asx holding late last year. Up 115% since then
    And there was I thinking PGC would sky rocket me up ahead of you and Noodles in the competition .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What are you two doing picking PGC...?????????????? lol.

percy

Going from today's announcement, those of us who applied for extra shares, on top of our rights, will get all we applied for.
    Yes, hindsight is wonderful. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Going from today's announcement, those of us who applied for extra shares, on top of our rights, will get all we applied for.
    Yes, hindsight is wonderful. lol.
    I hope so percy because my top up application was some 50x my entitlement. But there have been cases in the past when they regard that as greedy and limit your allocation so their underwriter mates can get a few as well.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by mark100 View Post
    I hope so percy because my top up application was some 50x my entitlement. But there have been cases in the past when they regard that as greedy and limit your allocation so their underwriter mates can get a few as well.
    I can't stop laughing...50x...classic.!!!!!
    I thought I was being optimistic applying for 4x...
    Make my/your day if you get them,you deserve it, for trying it on.
    Let us know how you get on. ....................lol.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I can't stop laughing...50x...classic.!!!!!
    I thought I was being optimistic applying for 4x...
    Make my/your day if you get them,you deserve it, for trying it on.
    Let us know how you get on. ....................lol.
    50x is funny? As the proud holder of one share, I sent off $15k, which by my calculations is 28,302x my entitlement...

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie View Post
    50x is funny? As the proud holder of one share, I sent off $15k, which by my calculations is 28,302x my entitlement...
    Nice one This was a strategy I employed coming out of the GFC with a lot of rights issues being conducted at large discounts. Often there were several days to get on the register with a minimum holding prior to the ex entitlement date. With so many investors either out of cash or too fearful to participate there were always large shortfalls which I took advantage of. It might be a bit cheeky but it was also profitable.

Quote Originally Posted by mark100 View Post
    Nice one This was a strategy I employed coming out of the GFC with a lot of rights issues being conducted at large discounts. Often there were several days to get on the register with a minimum holding prior to the ex entitlement date. With so many investors either out of cash or too fearful to participate there were always large shortfalls which I took advantage of. It might be a bit cheeky but it was also profitable.
    Yes I was inspired by the Stephen Mayne articles - currently I'm in over 1300 different stocks and have a half share in about 650 more. Unlike him I managed to make a good profit from the buying and selling, only buying during bullish periods in stocks trending up where the depth was good.

percy

Ozzie.Did you post a few years ago you had trouble with the share registries and Australia Post?
    When Mark100 posted I remembered we had a hard case who chased the SPPs.
    If it was you,great to hear from you again.