sharetrader
Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    IMO

Yes doubled up today on that update.

Good call. Was already great value, only question marks were regulatory reform and cashflow blip. With both those issues resolved, AND integration of acquisitions going great guns it looks a steal. Also note only one broker following and recently added to ASX.

Purchased some on Monday on Brexit fallout, & was about to sell & realise profits today.
    Then I saw their forecast profit announcement, & think they deserve a place in my long term holdings, rather than a short term trade.

Something about a 200% profit increase that appeals (also like stable nature of industry )

IMO

Great timing and entry price Kura. The 3 bolt on purchases are doing the job and I'm reading cash bal up $5 mill to $17 mill.

Last edited by Joshuatree; 30-06-2016 at 01:17 PM.

percy

I was thinking PGC were drifting sideways.Thought all would be good, and was looking forward to a positive result.
    Today's update has left me a happy chappie as PGC is my largest Aussie holding.!

Shout yourself a snapper Percy !

percy

That would be very nice,but looks as though I will have to settle for fish pie.!
    Great timing.Well done.
    As JT pointed out PGC now have "their model" all sorted out.The move into consumables, which now accounts for approx. 70% of their turnover, means lot faster stock turns,which is resulting in great cash flow.
    I think they are gaining momentum,which means a very exciting time for us shareholders.The next two or three years should be fun.!
    I expect further eps accretive acquisitions.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I was thinking PGC were drifting sideways.Thought all would be good, and was looking forward to a positive result.
    Today's update has left me a happy chappie as PGC is my largest Aussie holding.!
    Ditto, ditto and ditto Percy

Long Member

well, unluckily I had a bid sitting in at 61.5 a few days back which wasn't filled (hoping for a bit of brexit selling) and have now bit the bullet and entered at 70c. Heaps of appreciation left if they continue how they are going. I agree a medium term (6mth+) target of $1 seems about right.

Acquisition of MIDAS software solutions.
    I work in healthcare. This is very, very good news.