sharetrader
Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by steve fleming View Post
    Hi Percy, Watson was definitely involved in EBOS, i recall because when he disclosed his sub. shareholding I purcahsed more EBO myself! I think he bought in when Kraus sold down his holding.

Per the following link http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...&objectid=8450 , he was still a holder in 1999.

It was EBOs diversifcation into medical eqiupment (rather than just dental supply) plus their focus to Aus (also their Health Support acquisition) that drove the EBO growth. Waller has been an excellent steward.
    Thanks for that Steve.I cannot ever remember watson being there with the 5.5% holding.I remember Kraus's holding go up and down,but never realised watson was there. He never had any influence,or control. Ian Urqhart was a large shareholder early on as he was friends with Maurice Ryan who went on to manage EBO in Aussie until Philip Burden gave him the push.
    Last edited by percy; 05-02-2011 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Bit of movement [upwards] in both the ords and options today.
    Nice to see a move finally above 3.5c today, with a decent bid at 3.6c.

PGCOA up 40% since start of February, with some goods bids today at 1.4.

Hopefully a good half yearly will drive a re-rate.
    Share prices follow earnings....buy EPS growth!!

Nice HY report

Impressive revenue when you take into account the deferred.

So many signs in there to start buying, as the growth is coming quick once PGC defrags

The benefits of scale are on the way, PGC are yet to close down the premises from these acquisitions. Integration will increase margin/lower overheads. Keen to see if this small company can pull this off - All eyes on those expense numbers in the coming periods.

Options starting to lag
    Last edited by buns; 24-02-2011 at 04:45 PM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    Are we talking about Eric Watson? He is the kiss of death in any company he's ever been involved in. I've lost track of the number of companies that have gone down the tubes as soon as he's appeared on the register. Interesting to see 10+ years later he's still screwing over shareholders (eg. Hanover)
    SF has corrected me before,as I could not remember Watson being there.He appeared on the register,but was not involved with the company.
    I tried to sell some heads to buy more options today.Had to pull out as options started to move.I have been watching for a week or so and have noticed more movement in the heads.ie heads selling at 3.8 while options 1.4 with 2 cents to pay.I would have thought should be approx heads 3.8 options; over 2 cents.
    Last edited by percy; 24-02-2011 at 04:51 PM.

Buyers building, and sellers not stepping up. A double bagger for those who bought early this year. I'm assuming a lot of this buying has come from ST members..

Tad annoyed as I contacted PGC with some questions around revenue (ability to retain, another division break down..).. This was quite some time ago, and have not heard back. To anyone who has got an email reply from PGC can you please PM me that address.

Quote Originally Posted by buns View Post
    Buyers building, and sellers not stepping up. A double bagger for those who bought early this year. I'm assuming a lot of this buying has come from ST members..
    It's the old ST version of Buy Low Sell High: Buy Steve Fleming, Sell Snoopy

(jokes on the second part buddy)

Just found the most in depth micro cap broker report I've ever seen.

http://sp2.actemarketing.com/CampRes...45W/1/text.pdf

percy

Quote Originally Posted by buns View Post
    Just found the most in depth micro cap broker report I've ever seen.

http://sp2.actemarketing.com/CampRes...45W/1/text.pdf
    buns,
    thank you for the link.Excellent research.
    I still can not work out option SP.refer my post no. 65.

After skimming through that PDF, I cannot see what target price the Gordon Capital people have put on it, anybody lend me some glasses?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post
    After skimming through that PDF, I cannot see what target price the Gordon Capital people have put on it, anybody lend me some glasses?
    No target price given.The openning sentence did state "Paragon care is expected to more than double in size over the next 2 to 3 years."
    drllfix.if you go to off market discussions;most hated buzzwords,you will note I watch out for the word "significant";Well the above report used that word or "significantly " 15 times.!!!! I will leave it to you to decide if that is significant?