sharetrader
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Default Jenny shipley holds the key.

Yes Apostle, you will need to call Jenny Shipley directly, 09-358 5360. Nobody seems to be doing this.
    Good heavens, as an independent director she is accountable to shareholders and we need to show some gumption.

Dame Shipley has the most at stake - she is vigilant in protecting her reputation. Having received from me a series of hand-delivered letters to her Newmarket apartment, AND unpleasant phone calls, she evidently found the bathwater too hot & spoke with May Kwan.
    I forwarded a third "Authority" (what a game) and finally received full payment approx. $40,000.
    -------------

I was paid out months ago following concerted phone calls and letters to Richard Yan, Jenny Shipley, May Kwan and Shirlyn Liong. I started this thread to help others and draw attention to this rort.

Please maintain the pressure on all parties. I don't wish to see us treated as fools.

I am very surprise you guys have not called the media on this. I am certain they will be very interested in your stories.

Richard Yan still resides in NZ and it would be very embarrassing for him to read any bad news in the papers.
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
    I am very surprise you guys have not called the media on this. I am certain they will be very interested in your stories.

Richard Yan still resides in NZ and it would be very embarrassing for him to read any bad news in the papers.
    Well surprise surprise, received my cheque for this in the mail today. Hand written and all. But off to the bank asap. Thanks for the lobbying guys, I had not got around to it yet....

Does anyone know the email address of a business reporter at the Herald or Dominion? Why not forward this thread link to them for us?

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrage View Post
    Does anyone know the email address of a business reporter at the Herald or Dominion? Why not forward this thread link to them for us?
    You could try

James.Weir@dompost.co.nz

Great to see that many aggrieved shareholders are finally seeing some payouts. I completely agree with the moves to involve the press and securities commission. If there is any justice then all of the Directors should be barred from acting as such in NZ. They are all complicit in what has gone on over the past year, and should be dealt with accordingly by the relevant authorities. It is hard to believe that an ex PM would get involved with this lot, what judgment she must have and remember that she bought in at around 71 cents per share a few years ago so I doubt if she was selling out at 45 cents.

Felonius

Thank you for Dame Jenny Shipley's home phone number. Unfortunately she appears to be rarely at home, and her husband, to whom I spoke, knows nothing of the situation

He did , however provide me with her email address. which I will use, and may be of assistance to others in my situation

jenny@jsnz.com

RPL Requests Trading Halt

Will this be confirmation of the plan to disenfranchise shareholders by stealth ? The word "stealth" derives from the verb "to steal".

Angry apostle 95

coincidental use of the words 'theft by stealth', Felonious

I sent a long and detailed email to Dame Jenny Shipley last week, using that exact phrase.

She has still to reply to my queries and concerns apart from a computer generated acknowledgement of receipt of my missive to her computer.

It will be interesting to see if she will treat my questions with ignore, as has been done by the unHoly Trinity of Yan, Kwan and Liong.

I congratulate those of you who were paid out following your " tree shaking" Obviuosly I am going to have to return to Uni and repeat Treeshaking 101 !!!