sharetrader
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default RXL- Rox Resources..

Hi All,
    Just putting it out there, I have been tossing up between Excalibre or Rox, and am interested to hear if anyone is holding ROX or what they think. Anyone have any technical info or opinions?
    Cheers

Hi Aotea,

Yes mate, I hold some of the 1.5c options, bought a small parcel around 1.3c.

Not as many issued shares with this one than Excalibur and this is primarily a Zinc/lead play.

There are 2 options codes

RXLOA are 1.5c convertable to FPO and expire July 31/2011

Watchout with others, as there are some 10c JUNE 2011 options as well and at the moment I cant remember which is just O or OB as in RXLO RXLOB

Between the two stocks, I myself prefer RXL for a longer hold, other than that, throw a dart and take your pick.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    Hi All,
    Just putting it out there, I have been tossing up between Excalibre or Rox, and am interested to hear if anyone is holding ROX or what they think. Anyone have any technical info or opinions?
    Cheers
    When you post this thread Aotea, I bought RXL for 2.6 soon afterward. Looks to be breaking back then with good volume. Been holding it all along, through and through, lost half my money on the way and BOOM, yesterday all made it worth while to persevere.

Not sure if Drilly is still on board.

Bought a decent parcel at 1.8 a while ago.

First diamond drill today found massive and semi-massive ni. Up to around 9c on the news (about 40% today), looking good for the drilling to follow...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    Bought a decent parcel at 1.8 a while ago.

First diamond drill today found massive and semi-massive ni. Up to around 9c on the news (about 40% today), looking good for the drilling to follow...
    Results are pretty poor, compared to say, IGO, MCR, PAN, MCR
    Sounds liek a hotcopper pump and dump.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QovBLFZhQME

Tricha, I may be missing something but can one manipulate a volume of 158 million shares and two trading halts in one week to pump and dump.?
    Last edited by airedale; 16-02-2013 at 06:24 AM. Reason: further thoughts

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    Tricha, I may be missing something but can one manipulate a volume of 158 million shares and two trading halts in one week to pump and dump.?

All these great nickel producing companies are struggling, IGO, MCR, PAN, MCR, WSA.

I suggest airedale, you have a look at their grades and do a comparision with RXL

RXL looks like a prymaid stock to me, if u got in low and manage to get out , good on you!
    If you want to get in now, I think you are to late.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QovBLFZhQME

Tricha, I have no concerns about the grades at this early stage. They are on the edge of the zone, and the first drill of many hits grade.
    theres a lot of drilling to go to prove up the resource.

Either way, bought in at 1.8 so easy bucks here. Will make up for a couple of other dubiuos buys ie zyl/avb.

Have picked RXL in the 2013 comp, so hope they do rocket...have a sly bet with a certain frequent poster, so would like to take that win off the old campaigner!

Tricha, there is more to RXL than nickel. They are in to zinc & lead in th NT, gold in WA, phosphate in NT.
    they also have major Canadian mining company Teck as a partner.
    Speculative but worth a punt.

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=635268

An encouraging report from RXL today.
    Last edited by airedale; 05-08-2013 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake on ticker code.