sharetrader
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=644627

More encouraging drill results from RXL today.

Recent research on Rox resources. Good prospects for gold, lead,nickel,zinc,phosphate.
    Go to roxresouces.co.au and click on investor reports.

.http://roxresources.com.au/wp-conten...ugust-2013.pdf

More good drill results today showing lead & zinc.
    http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=646676

RXL up 39% today on volume of 81 million shares following a good nickel discovery report. Closed at 4.6 cents.

This one's nice to trade. Have a look at their last 6 month's chart and you will see for every spike up, the seller(s) have quickly arrived to drag it down again. This time was a bit different in that it spiked for two days before sellers dragged it back.

https://www.directbroking.co.nz/Dire...x?sc=AQG&eg=AU

I bought my first parcel earlier this month which I sold last Friday, which was timely enough (praise-G). Given that:

a) 18 holes drilled intersected nickel sulphine mineralisation, with each zone >200m in strike length
    b) 3km strike length extending from Camelwood to Musket with potential mineralisation remaining open at depth and largely unexplored
    c) Last Friday's spike had longer legs
    d) Largest trading volume in 4 months (200M in three days)...

...I figure it won't be long before the price is north of 4c again, and so bought in again today at 3.7c just before market close.

Sellers look to be running out of steam. Get into it (sooner rather than later)

BC
    Last edited by Bobcat.; 14-01-2014 at 06:36 PM.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat. View Post
    This one's nice to trade. Have a look at their last 6 month's chart and you will see for every spike up, the seller(s) have quickly arrived to drag it down again. This time was a bit different in that it spiked for two days before sellers dragged it back.

https://www.directbroking.co.nz/Dire...x?sc=AQG&eg=AU

I bought my first parcel earlier this month which I sold last Friday, which was timely enough (praise-G). Given that:

a) 18 holes drilled intersected nickel sulphine mineralisation, with each zone >200m in strike length
    b) 3km strike length extending from Camelwood to Musket with potential mineralisation remaining open at depth and largely unexplored
    c) Last Friday's spike had longer legs
    d) Largest trading volume in 4 months (200M in three days)...

...I figure it won't be long before the price is north of 4c again, and so bought in again today at 3.7c just before market close.

Sellers look to be running out of steam. Get into it (sooner rather than later)

BC
    Yes Bobcat- 3 km strike length - when was the last time we heard of this length of strike-
    these guys are sitting on a MASSIVE a Nickel and Zinc play is the Zn at Teena being funded by Teck. This potential for a +100mt discovery

- Im actually shocked that the recent rise didn't stick around 5c HOWEVER traders playing so i would now expect with such a large selloff we should see 4c again today as they come back in - Also we are expecting announcement regarding as the in situ value is 10 x current share price even on a discounted basis and much much more once out of the ground - in 5-10 years time this could be worth $1.00 stock or a 25 x bagger so well worth the wait IMO

What are we waiting for next??
    Bonya Copper
    VTEM survey has been completed in October, RESULTS PENDING
    Its not that often a mining junior finds such high grade opportunity as previously eluded to that they are potentially sitting on a company maker in the NI and Zn deposits with alot of what they have discovered being indicated under JORC standard- investors will come flooding on as the story slowly gets around the wider investment community

Cheers SCHU
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

\"The trend is your friend\"

\"A mans reach should always extend beyond his grasp" J.F Kennedy

Looking good at todays open and could be heading back to 5c - lets look for more volume - this is a diamond in the rough

cheers Schu
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

Quote Originally Posted by SCHUMACHER View Post
    Looking good at todays open and could be heading back to 5c - lets look for more volume - this is a diamond in the rough

cheers Schu
    I cant see this staying at current levels after such a huge run on volume to 5.1c - lots of interest in this after what they have found . I would expect this to run upward again today or tomorrow

expecting a run back towards 5c soon

Stay committed SCHU

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by SCHUMACHER View Post
    I cant see this staying at current levels after such a huge run on volume to 5.1c - lots of interest in this after what they have found . I would expect this to run upward again today or tomorrow

expecting a run back towards 5c soon

Stay committed SCHU
    And here we go....we are off and back to 4.2c as expected ...this is way undervalued even at 5c

There's still a big seller in the market keeping a lid on the price of this stock.

Every good announcement (and there have been a few) spike it a larger % each time, which is a good sign. The buyers will prevail (eventually).

Discl: Holding.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.