sharetrader
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Best week of pip potential ever I think

The maximum available on this weeks basic moves was +2336 pips. Please note the pip count is only based on continuation figures from the previous days highs, not additional daily scalp ranges mentioned. All pips are reported individually in each day's summary and are based on the previous day's/previous thoughts for each pair. If we look at the scalp/day-trade potential additionally the figure would work out higher, also I did not count 912 pips where the daily posting may have been a general comment.

Here's a scalp mentioned on Aussie
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great night on the FX

Some of yesterdays notes from Short Term Ideas for scalpers/day traders who can work with the action.

DJIA. Some remaining potential for a test towards the broken support / Chikou 9908 .......and test of H1 Kumo based on a possible 123 pattern. RESULT - Maximum +207 points

AudUsd.
    ..............gently north with caution in a 123 motion. RESULT - scalping maximum +212 pips. (or continuation maximum +123 pips)

Aud.Jpy. After a minor retracement (Kijun 73.80 perhaps could support) there is always the short term possibility of a continuing move north to test towards the broken flag line with Chikou zone 75.43+ RESULT - scalp short and reverse long to Chikou - maximum +311 pips

Weekly Round Up.

The maximum available on this weeks basic moves was +1844 pips. Also I did not count an additional 900 pips where the daily posting may have been a general comment. Please check blog for more info.

Scalp/Day/Medium Ideas follow up summary from Fridays comments.

DJIA. We mentioned the possibility of a continuation north and this gave an additional +58 points
    EurGbp - continuation north from earlier alert gave an additional +18 pips
    EurUsd - bearish reversal potential mentioned +111 pips (not counted in tally).
    GbpUsd. Short confirmed by mentioned pattern gave maximum +152 pips. (see chart below)

Some members comment from this week
    ..........."Thanks for sticking with the traces. Fantastic work as always. Only 330 pips for me on that trade LOL!!!" - Rod.
    ............"out of AUS to finish of the trade with a spike +291 for me" - Mark
    ............."I am quite perplexed how you got the Chikou at 1.5199 on the GBP (4H chart) which turns out to be quite an accurate resistance" - BL
    Last edited by arco; 10-07-2010 at 09:51 AM.

The maximum available on this weeks basic moves was +1778pips. This number is only based on continuation figures from previous days highs, not additional daily scalp ranges mentioned. All pips are reported individually in each day’s summary. Also I deducted 60 pips on the potential Euro scalp and I did not count an additional 1389 pips where the daily posting may have been a general comment.

Two of this weeks comments

Arco - EurCad moved up over 150 pips after I posted the comment – must be the Lincoln effect.
    Member:
    I got most of it thank you – B.
    (Note – final move was +242 pips)

…………………Your alerts last night were sensational thanks, again waking up this morning to a couple of sizeable gains. MS

20100716a gbpusdscalp.jpg

Our Dedicated Chatroom is now Open

Go to: www.koolpips.com

When get there Click on : Chat Room

No Registration needed or passwords etc

Please use OPERA , Google CHROME , Mozilla Firefox as Internet explorer seems to be playing up ( old scripts)

rgds Zarif