sharetrader

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Time to look at what is being bought: http://www.talbotforestcheese.co.nz/On-Offer.php

and some background http://www.stuff.co.nz/timaru-herald...s-of-Geraldine

Go to make that A2 cheese somewhere and what better place than just down the road at Geraldine. An excellent place to taste (and buy) on a road trip south

Synlait about to supply Foodstuffs(SI) their retail packaged cheese along with the milk contract with the acquisition of Talbot Forrest Cheese.

I've added to my rash purchase at the highs so that I'm now about neutral (as opposed to underweight or overweight) on this stock. I think I am prepared to HODL on this one for the LT. I still dont own any ATM though so will go there next if there becomes a good opportunity. But my gut preference is with the maker of the product. And I believe SML has more of a call option comittment to A2 milk specficially , in that it can diversify if necessary but can benefit from strong growth.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    HODL on this one for the LT. I still dont own any ATM .
    I'm still hodling SML and ATM with a long term view. The two of them currently make up 42% of my Portfolio 2 which is about as much exposure to the Milky McMilkness as I have an appetite for. Otherwise I would be topping up at current prices.

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    I still dont own any ATM though so will go there next if there becomes a good opportunity.
    It may just be comming your way?