sharetrader

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    To do that NDRC has to get the consumer on side. That means they need to trust local product - that is an enormous hurdle, based on past domestic milk powder production problems. A2 is not only a trusted brand, it also helps the little darlings tummy's and all good Chinese mums want happy baby tummnys.
    Sure, I understand that until they made up something for A2 to carry. I guess my point is bright dairy products with SML supply will be considered as part of the "local brand". it looks like they are also trying to attract people to build factory in CN (no sure who would do that in next 10 years.) I just believe the best way to do business is sitting behind NOT at front line in China at moment.

Last edited by minimoke; 22-06-2019 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke in response to STMOD censorship of posts

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Bright Dairy were one of the companies caught in the Melamine scandal (along with Yashili who are SML's neighbor at Pokeno). SML wont want to be considering a build in China - thy cant even organise a problem free one in NZ.
    I can sure you the joke with Mr Ye will not happen in China. That joke can only happen in here. but they will have other problem....