sharetrader
Page 345 of 442 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355395 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 4413

Quote Originally Posted by Scrunch View Post
    Something doesn't smell right. 3 weeks notice to leave a position like CEO is very short. Its also very strange to provide an outgoing CEO list of achievementsas a public notice. I wonder how much regret there really was in accepting his resignation.
    Hope it’s not a case of him suffering a nervous breakdown or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Hope it’s not a case of him suffering a nervous breakdown or something like that.
    Hope so as well - that would be a dreadful outcome

Wouldn't wish that on anybody
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Membaa

The board would be privy to and agreeing to any and all of those ‘accomplishments’. Looks more like the board scapegoating the CEO for implementing all the stuff that shareholders obviously didn’t like judging by the share price. Could be tough finding a new CEO role with a listed company! 🤔

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I have expressed a wide range of concerns regarding very poor governance, extreme risk taking with Pokeno, extremely poor and very "economical" shareholder communication about pertinent factors, debt level's, share price reacting before announcements, (leaky ship), very slow and lack of progress with other brand accreditation, poor financial performance and last but certainly not least expending vast amounts of management time and resources getting accreditation to elevating people and the planet to the same level as shareholders all without obtaining a special resolution for their radical ESG approach.

With all due respect I think you have the cart before the horse. The share price is the market reacting to the above, not the other way around.
    Now it appears we may be able to add very poor due diligence of operational systems regarding the cheese factory acquisition to the list. Why would this surprise anyone with a company so single mindedly laser focused on all things ESG ?

I put it to you and others that Leon is an extremely poor CEO and has lost any mandate he had to manage this company. He needs to go.
    As our Beagle seems to be muzzled.....I thought it was worth drawing everyone's attention to the post above. While I certainly don't speak for Beagle....I am sure he would have plenty to say on the subject if he was able.

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    As our Beagle seems to be muzzled.....I thought it was worth drawing everyone's attention to the post above. While I certainly don't speak for Beagle....I am sure he would have plenty to say on the subject if he was able.
    Thanks for reminding us about the dawgs views - I mean I knew he was not holding positive views but that was a very strong bark!

One thing this company and ATM remind me so loudly about is the risk and reward trade off involved in any equity and how so often there IS both side of the coin and at a matching level.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Hope the Beagle is let out of the dog house soon so that the bark is heard once again

Made with Better Milk

A good step forward down the differentiation path

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...279/344935.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Made with Better Milk

A good step forward down the differentiation path

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...279/344935.pdf
    Leon's last hurrah?

Anyway - good reminder that he actually is still around, I already nearly forgot about him. When is the new CEO scheduled? Time somebody removes with an executive decision this ugly pink font from the SML announcements ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    ... Jeez, you nearly got me :
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)