sharetrader
Page 100 of 442 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 4417
    IMO

A big if Roger. Its a global stock sell off. Asia looks to be off 8% today atp.USA Futures are negative. No safe haven by the looks and 50% plus of NZX owned by overseas money.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Could turn out to be a blessing the N.Z. market closed today, (after that big fall in the U.S. market) if the overseas markets catch a bounce overnight tonight.
    I hope not, I reckon it will still be red tonight but only slightly, A2 hit around $8.37 NZ equivalent earlier(Below my target top up price) very frustrating if you want to buy, with the NZX closed.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I hope not, I reckon it will still be red tonight but only slightly, A2 hit around $8.37 NZ equivalent earlier(Below my target top up price) very frustrating if you want to buy, with the NZX closed.
    Just buy A2M on the ASX. Went down to $7.70, but currently again slightly up ($7.76, equivalent to $8.39 NZ).
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

I think you already have enough of them mate.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Just buy A2M on the ASX. Went down to $7.70, but currently again slightly up ($7.76, equivalent to $8.39 NZ).
    Not possible with all my money sitting with ANZ Securities, no one to execute your order anyways.

Not possible with all my money sitting with ANZ Securities, no one to execute your order anyways.
    Are you sure? I always thought that their Australian trades are dealt with directly in Australia (which would make sense for an Australian bank) - but not certain.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

IMO

i did trades on the ASB platform today on aus stock, its automated.

SML to announce interim results on 21 March. It was 29 March last year. I see this as a positive sign.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    SML to announce interim results on 21 March. It was 29 March last year. I see this as a positive sign.
    We need something positive to get rid of a few fleas off this one.

No fleas here if you are playing the long game with a long time horizon, they are doing fantastic.