sharetrader
Page 110 of 442 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 4417

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Hurray. I've doubled down with SML the last couple of buys in the hope it would get me out of negative territory. Today i am finally in positive land - with my SML investment up a total of $0.78 (thats total, not per share). Its a positive and I'll take it!
    Unbelievable. Yesterday I had made $0.78 on my double down strategy. Today I am 10.3% up . I'm in the strange position of not being able to spend faster than I'm making on the sharemarket at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    I suspect the interim results due next month might have leaked out somewhere
    I am sure the number is already calculated by some smart people based on the numbers from ATM.

Guru

Unbelievable. Yesterday I had made $0.78 on my double down strategy. Today I am 10.3% up . I'm in the strange position of not being able to spend faster than I'm making on the sharemarket at the moment
    So you haven't told your wife then!

hey its me, your brother...

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    So you haven't told your wife then!
    Try as I do to sneak things in, she's always able to sniff it out. Anyhow, I at least have that age old excuse of buying more SML in a "sale" and who can argue with spending money to make money.

"Goodson said the share price movements were hard to understand, particularly given changes announced last week by A2 Milk which sees A2 forge a close supply relationship with Fonterra, which market watchers have seen as limiting Synlait's future growth with A2. " Matt Goodson, managing director at Salt Funds Management.

is this Fund doing well? seems he did not read the update from ATM and SML regarding the deal.

His comments are in line with the knee jerk reaction the market had. It was only when you got to sit back and think, how does this really effect SML? and then you realise it doesn't. SML have a massive growth agenda and ATM's deal with Fonterra doesn't get in the way of that.

So yes, you do wonder if these guys have the time to read these reports and consider the big picture or do they form opinions in 5 minutes.

LOL glad he’s not managing my money

Not sure if this recent jolt upwards is in anticipation for SML results after what formula sales were for A2...

Or if it is just retailers over reaction to the selldown and business as usual announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    Not sure if this recent jolt upwards is in anticipation for SML results after what formula sales were for A2...

Or if it is just retailers over reaction to the selldown and business as usual announcement.
    Back in November hit a high of $8.25. Hasn't been any negative news since then.