sharetrader
Page 117 of 442 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 4417

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Yes, looks like Aussies want this one more than us, 3 times more volumes on ASX compared to that of NZX.
    Aussies value growth far more aggressively than kiwis

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    Aussies value growth far more aggressively than kiwis
    There are also a lot more day traders on the ASX which helps turnover.

Looks like my personal Automatic Teller Machine is still hard out printing money again today.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Looks like my personal Automatic Teller Machine is still hard out printing money again today.
    My pick is it won't stop until pushes past $10 mark in the short term. The guru analysts would've done their numbers y'day and will come with new revised target price and client recommendation.

Can someone point me to a source to explain how these trading bots work. Jeez - they seem to create a heck of a lot of noise with their 1 share here, 1 share there action.

If they do say a conservative $75m this year that's 42 cps so at $9.30 its on a current year PE of 22, (right in line with the market average). Looking ahead with a very clear runway for future growth I think this will grow substantially faster than the average NZX50 stock and I for one would be very surprised if they didn't do at the very least $100m for FY19 so the FY19 PE is just 16, perhaps quite a bit lower if growth surprises on the upside. Clear pathway for growth beyond FY19 too.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    If they do say a conservative $75m this year that's 42 cps so at $9.30 its on a current year PE of 22, (right in line with the market average). Looking ahead with a very clear runway for future growth I think this will grow substantially faster than the average NZX50 stock and I for one would be very surprised if they didn't do at the very least $100m for FY19 so the FY19 PE is just 16, perhaps quite a bit lower if growth surprises on the upside. Clear pathway for growth beyond FY19 too.

You need to use some current guru analyst words.

One word quite often is ‘colour’.....like if we put some ‘colour’ around the FY19 result the clear pathway to growth will see them do $100m etc etc

Sounds more convincing
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    You need to use some current guru analyst words.

One word quite often is ‘colour’.....like if we put some ‘colour’ around the FY19 result the clear pathway to growth will see them do $100m etc etc

Sounds more convincing
    LOL nice one mate.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I take it that you're back on the share register again, aye Beagle?

Investor

Sourced from Synlait thread (SM1) on HC, Bell Potter raises target price to A$10.45...which is about NZ $11.17 based current fx rate.