sharetrader
Page 129 of 442 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 4417

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Might get your parity sooner than you thought
    LOL. SML holding up pretty well today. Wonder what number crunching ATM and SML results might produce. Someone somewhere must have a formula.

Advanced Member

Only 10 cents between them now. Would not have believed that was possible a year ago

Quote Originally Posted by Nasi Goreng View Post
    LOL. SML holding up pretty well today. Wonder what number crunching ATM and SML results might produce. Someone somewhere must have a formula.
    Down 7%. only number crunching I'm doing is how much to put back into SML and into ATM

Investor

Looks like someone is happy to accumulate more weaker price, almost 1.7mln shares traded so far.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Looks like someone is happy to accumulate more weaker price, almost 1.7mln shares traded so far.
    I'm happy to accumulate as well. Price is just a bit rich for me, even at this discounted rate.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I'm happy to accumulate as well. Price is just a bit rich for me, even at this discounted rate.
    That's what I thought as well when the share was at $3 roughly eighteen months ago.

All the best waiting for a further drop ... but it didn't work out for me at that stage;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    That's what I thought as well when the share was at $3 roughly eighteen months ago.

All the best waiting for a further drop ... but it didn't work out for me at that stage;
    I'm not desperate for a top up as I am already "well positioned" and even after todays carnage I'm still up 45%.

I said to myself "must watch my open orders" as I got handed a few extra ATM's. Sholda coulda been watching SML as I now have a few more of these as well. Looks like the A2M blowtorch is being applied to SML.

The Kid

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I said to myself "must watch my open orders" as I got handed a few extra ATM's. Sholda coulda been watching SML as I now have a few more of these as well. Looks like the A2M blowtorch is being applied to SML.
    Same thing hapened to me, was down at the gym checked my emails, and got a trade notification at $10 from ASB securities lol.

Lets just bump as a reminder that SML enters the MSCI Small Cap Index on 31 May. I'll pick a close of $11.50