sharetrader
Page 14 of 442 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    IMO

My broker has plenty

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    My broker has plenty
    Who is your broker?

And how do they know if the book build hasn't been done yet?
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

My broker is a provincial........there's only one postal delivery a week to the big smoke

IMO

Craigs, said theres some there if i wanted any.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Craigs, said theres some there if i wanted any.
    All sell orders will be in now from existing shareholders , the size of the IPO will now be known. Book build participants to do their stuff on Monday and Tuesday and we will know the exit & entry price for the IPO probably Wed morning.

Markets have been kind this week thanks to ECB & BoE ... my guess is somewhere in the $2.45-$2.55 area.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerHamilton View Post
    All sell orders will be in now from existing shareholders , the size of the IPO will now be known. Book build participants to do their stuff on Monday and Tuesday and we will know the exit & entry price for the IPO probably Wed morning.

Markets have been kind this week thanks to ECB & BoE ... my guess is somewhere in the $2.45-$2.55 area.

Searching the web to see if any info on size of issue has been published. Synlait Ltd sell orders were due in 5pm last Friday so bookbuild participants currently jockeying for shares will know how big the IPO will be $110m ? , $120m ? .... $130m ?

Anyone heard ?

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerHamilton View Post
    Searching the web to see if any info on size of issue has been published. Synlait Ltd sell orders were due in 5pm last Friday so bookbuild participants currently jockeying for shares will know how big the IPO will be $110m ? , $120m ? .... $130m ?

Anyone heard ?
    My broker access indication is that they are not participating on basis that in light of recent IPOs both they and clients would be safer to buy on market. This listing seems more blind than anything to date---non standard governance and unknown quantity of shares available. How does book build ascribe a value to those uncertainties?

IMO

Ive a friend in China overseeing 400 workers building a drying plant. He's worked all over the world and says he has never seen so many luxury cars. also says Synlait is being scrutinized by chinese govt for selling some of its products as kiwi made when they are actually rebranding someone else's. Govt also investigating price fixing by suppliers into china "Its very expensive here in in supermarket. Its a goldrush of sorts in China"(infant formula).

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by 1leon View Post
    My broker access indication is that they are not participating on basis that in light of recent IPOs both they and clients would be safer to buy on market. This listing seems more blind than anything to date---non standard governance and unknown quantity of shares available. How does book build ascribe a value to those uncertainties?
    The bookbuild finishes tomorrow and then the offer opens. All the uncertainties should be know by then (I think).
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Default Dirty Dairying- or O for a straightforward dairy investment!

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    The bookbuild finishes tomorrow and then the offer opens. All the uncertainties should be know by then (I think).
    The uncertainty that will remain is how the market views a "non standard governance" listing. It really belongs on "Unlisted"! No matter how they spin it Bright has practical and legal control with a minority holding.And notwithstanding Bright's expressed optimism for the Company they were not prepared to protect their majority by further investment. Is future development also to fall on other shareholders?