sharetrader
Page 163 of 442 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 4418

Quote Originally Posted by nzsharetrade View Post
    what is the reason for SML going with ATM drop? ATM fundamental did not change and SML did not get a CEO from Jetstar either.
    The milky Sea rises and drops all boats

Prefer this one to ATM now. More diversified and although there are some questions over the CEO's credentials coming from Fonterror that's got to be better than Jetheap, (although not by much) and al least he isn't dumping shares and talking a load of creative talk about being happy about Chinese new ecommerce rules.

SML will gain any upside from ATM's growth and we don't have to put up with the troughing and B.S.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Prefer this one to ATM now. More diversified and although there are some questions over the CEO's credentials coming from Fonterror that's got to be better than Jetheap, (although not by much) and al least he isn't dumping shares and talking a load of creative talk about being happy about Chinese new ecommerce rules.

SML will gain any upside from ATM's growth and we don't have to put up with the troughing and B.S.
    Leon doesn’t seem to have bought any shares yet ...no skin in the game. I assume he’s started with them

Maybe waiting for something to fairer value like $8.85 ...or maybe his broker is the guy whose target is $7.85
    Last edited by winner69; 05-10-2018 at 11:18 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

One of my reasons is that they make stuff, not just brand and sell, though I do recognise that branding and selling can be very profitable but its got a narrower moat.
    Also SML not dependent on A2 milk and if the science (or the fad) changes then they'll still have a job.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Leon doesn’t seem to have bought any shares yet ...no skin in the game. I assume he’s started with them

Maybe waiting for something to fairer value like $8.85 ...or maybe his broker is the guy whose target is $7.85
    Bell Potter $A12.65 price target mate. Came out yesterday and downgraded ATM to "hold" which we all know is market code for SELL but continued to recommend SML.

I'm with you Peat and think SML could be a takeover target too. Doesn't look like anyone wants to takeover ATM, might as well just copy their product and probably get away with it ! Real questions at least in my mind about the veracity of ATM's claims regarding the strength of their IP.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Glad I've only got a small holding in this, down 15% on purchase price, fallen off a cliff it has, worse than my THL holding.
    Last edited by couta1; 05-10-2018 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Glad I've only got a small holding in this, down 15% on purchase price, fallen off a cliff it has, worse than my THL holding.
    We gotta remember its Australia that drives the prices here (and on ATM). what we seem to have once again is the game playing bots running riot. We've seen these types of falls before andf previously I've doubled down. No this time around for me though as I am already well exposed to milk.

Remind me again, how much did ATM pay when they bought another 8% of this a while back ? Wasn't it $10.90 ?

Banned

Holly cow....could not imagine for those that paid $13 above recently..just couple weeks ago....

Remind me again, how much did ATM pay when they bought another 8% of this a while back ? Wasn't it $10.90 ?
    Rather like Fletcher’s wanting to pay $1.70 or more for Steel and Tube
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”