sharetrader
Page 167 of 442 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 4417

$9.85.. jeez it's tempting to double down at these levels.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Got $10.80 ......probably thinks it’s never going to be that again so took $11m off the table

Might regret not selling more when it’s $8.50 (fair value)
    a manufacturer with such a high p/e unheard off except in a bull market lol
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    a manufacturer with such a high p/e unheard off except in a bull market lol
    https://m.marketscreener.com/SYNLAIT-MILK-LTD-14391761/ Yeah a forward PE of 19.4 for a company with such strong growth and a clearly defined pathway for future strong growth is "really outrageous" when the average forward market multiple is over 20. What did ATM pay again, that's right $10.90 for their recent extra 8%. Hmmm

Some of the commentary that its overpriced is very poorly considered in my opinion.
    Last edited by Beagle; 09-10-2018 at 12:17 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Geepers when is this thing going to bottom out! Thinking of going dairy free

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Geepers when is this thing going to bottom out! Thinking of going dairy free
    The bottom is always zero Rupert, hope that makes you feel better.PS-Im down over 20%.PPS-Baton down the hatches Rupert she's ugly all round out there.
    Last edited by couta1; 09-10-2018 at 12:54 PM.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

The bear is going to go into hibernation and not looking any more, too many red arrows around today

The bear is going to go into hibernation and not looking any more, too many red arrows around today
    My whole portfolio is a sea of red!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    My whole portfolio is a sea of red!
    Yep I'm all red bar 3 stocks but overall still blue thanks to the saving grace of having a over sized position in HLG.

This dog just went for a long brisk walk to destress and had a long chat to himself so too speak that I am not investing for tomorrow or next month or next year...I am investing for the long run and a comfortable retirement in about 10 years time. Nothing fundamentally has changed about the growth story and the PE is very reasonable for a company that just increased its profits by close to 90% and has a clearly articulated long term growth story ahead.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    This dog just went for a long brisk walk to destress and had a long chat to himself so too speak that I am not investing for tomorrow or next month or next year...I am investing for the long run and a comfortable retirement in about 10 years time. Nothing fundamentally has changed about the growth story and the PE is very reasonable for a company that just increased its profits by close to 90% and has a clearly articulated long term growth story ahead.
    It not just milk shares , all my aussie healthcare stocks are well down today Cochlear down 4.5% CSL down over 3% markets have the october blues. It a good thing, hopefully it continues a while and creates some good buying opportunities.