sharetrader
Page 171 of 442 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 4417

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    Oh look, it is now trading close to the consensus target price

https://www.marketscreener.com/SYNLA...761/consensus/
    Yes quite right and we all know average target prices are never wrong https://www.marketscreener.com/RYMAN...072/consensus/ or when AIR 12 month target was $2.13 and the share price at that time was $2.80 !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    LOL a lot of ill informed comment on here. I doubt many have spent the necessary time actually reading the annual report thoroughly so have little idea of the growth prospects and opportunities ahead and all they see is the negatives. Some guy a while back said "be greedy when others are fearful"
    Eg "our aim is to be the first NZX listed B Corp". This is a report chock full of 'foundations are laid" and the growth is all ahead.

Its quite an uplifting doc - recommended bedtime reading over the next few nights.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Eg "our aim is to be the first NZX listed B Corp". This is a report chock full of 'foundations are laid" and the growth is all ahead.

Its quite an uplifting doc - recommended bedtime reading over the next few nights.
    I found it quite therapeutic reading today mate. Doubt any of the "expert" naysayers have bothered to read it. Great that John Penno is staying on and serving on the board.
    Last edited by Beagle; 11-10-2018 at 05:10 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    As per NBR article looks like John and Maury Penno are backing The Pure Food Co with their investment, good on them!
    https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/busi...n-food-elderly

Link to article for news posted as above, I know this is off-topic, but just to highlight the good work Penno keeps doing out in the community. He's a good man, that Penno!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/busi...n-food-elderly

Link to article for news posted as above, I know this is off-topic, but just to highlight the good work Penno keeps doing out in the community. He's a good man, that Penno!!!
    Does my long range super sniffer Beagle nose sense a listing coming for "The Pure Food Company" ? Nice name..hope they're serving our elderly folks A2 milk, cheese and a new A2 yogurt about to be released ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 12-10-2018 at 10:50 AM.

I think the $4+ correction down from $13 a few weeks ago to under $9 this morning is overdone. ATM paid ~ 20% more for their 8% shareholding at $10.90 than the current price and I think there's the real chance of a takeover of SML in the foreseeable future. I increased my position this morning. Forward PE is just 17.7 with years of strong growth ahead.

First lot A2 bought were at $3.27 so still will ahead even though they paid over the odds at $10.90 for another lot
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I think the $4+ correction down from $13 a few weeks ago to under $9 this morning is overdone. ATM paid ~ 20% more for their 8% shareholding at $10.90 than the current price and I think there's the real chance of a takeover of SML in the foreseeable future. I increased my position this morning. Forward PE is just 17.7 with years of strong growth ahead.
    hi Breagle, how does that work? CN got 49% ATM got 16%, I thought you need to hold some shares to be able to start the takeover process. even it is going to happen, it will be a long process, right?

Quote Originally Posted by nzsharetrade View Post
    hi Breagle, how does that work? CN got 49% ATM got 16%, I thought you need to hold some shares to be able to start the takeover process. even it is going to happen, it will be a long process, right?
    Process starts by a company such as Nestle approaching the major shareholders and seeing at what price they would sell. The rest is a formality that takes a few months. You don't need any to start with. It could be ATM starts hoovering up more shares on market and then start a takeover process by maybe cash and scrip.

Process starts by a company such as Nestle approaching the major shareholders and seeing at what price they would sell. The rest is a formality that takes a few months. You don't need any to start with. It could be ATM starts hoovering up more shares on market and then start a takeover process by maybe cash and scrip.
    Cool, Thanks. it would be hard for bright light to let it go in IMO.