sharetrader
Page 229 of 444 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239279329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 4433

Last edited by minimoke; 22-06-2019 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke in response to STMOD censorship of posts

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Just as a bit of constructive criticism I do think they may have over cooked the font size. They may want a few meetings to resolve that before the next release. (my suggestion, to save them a bob or two is: BIG FONT for positive announcements. little font for negative announcements
    Jessica Thorn has her email address on the announcement mate and I am sure she and Leon would love to hear your constructive criticism and what you think about the headline pink colour….go on...tell them all about it
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Last edited by minimoke; 22-06-2019 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke in response to STMOD censorship of posts

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I'm so very pleased I'm out of sml . I dont have to put up with crap announcements like this one the other day "
    Synlait (NZX: SML; ASX: SM1) applauds the government's bold Zero Carbon Bill
    announcement today, including new methane targets."
    It's bad enough when the school kids get brainwashed by all this Man induced climate change crap and now some of our companies are following suite. Lol. PS-Notice I said Man induced, we all know the climate is currently changing it's cycle.

Last edited by minimoke; 22-06-2019 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke in response to STMOD censorship of posts

what if they offer to paint the factory pink? that would make the problem go away

Synlait Confident in Actions Regarding Pokeno Site

10/5/2019, 2:40 pm GENERAL Synlait (NZX: SML; ASX: SM1) has acted in accordance with legal advice at all times in respect to land at Pokeno which was subject to a decision in the Court of Appeal yesterday.
    In February 2018 Synlait announced the conditional purchase of 28 hectares of land in Pokeno to establish its second nutritional powder manufacturing site.
    Due to the Pokeno land being rezoned industrial land from grazing land, and the development in the Pokeno area including the building of another dairy plant, Synlait was confident the land covenants no longer remained relevant. This was confirmed when the High Court removed the covenant in November 2018.
    “It made sense as a result of zoning and proper planning that allowed for industrial zoning that the land covenants would be removed by the court which they were,” says Synlait’s CEO, Leon Clement.
    Synlait only took legal title to the land after the High Court decision removing the land covenants.
    “Yesterday’s Court of Appeal decision was unexpected,” he says.
    Synlait will continue to engage with all parties involved and is confident the covenants issue should be able to be resolved by the parties.
    The company remains committed to the location.
    “We intend to continue with our plans at Pokeno,” says Mr Clement.

I think that says it all ............. "WE INTENT TO CONTINUE WITH OUR PLANS AT POKENO"

Last edited by minimoke; 22-06-2019 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke in response to STMOD censorship of posts

Herbacious

This article gives a bit more detail:
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/112...tory-at-pokeno

Including this bit:
    "The February 2018 agreement to buy 28 hectares included conditions that if Stonehill was unable to extinguish the covenants then Synlait could choose to take possession without any obligation to pay interest, cancel the deal, or settle the purchase, "without prejudice to its rights, including as to compensation"."