sharetrader
Page 429 of 445 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429430431432433439 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 4446

I guess that goes to show how they operate if it’s true that they have an answer. Their obligation is to shareholders and bond holders as creditors, so withholding information is contrary to their duty. The alternative is that they don’t have a deal, and the argument with their biggest customer is significant

Quote Originally Posted by Bikeguy View Post
    It’s their absolute nonchalance that has me intrigued, they have gone out of their way to keep the market in the dark…I may be very wrong but feel they have this sorted.
    Possibly they're stunned mullets with a sprinkling of gallows humour/resignation to their fate...

Quote Originally Posted by Lego_Man View Post
    Possibly they're stunned mullets with a sprinkling of gallows humour/resignation to their fate...
    You could very well be right…going to be an interesting day when the cards are turned face up shortly

Quote Originally Posted by billkiapi View Post
    I guess that goes to show how they operate if it’s true that they have an answer. Their obligation is to shareholders and bond holders as creditors, so withholding information is contrary to their duty. The alternative is that they don’t have a deal, and the argument with their biggest customer is significant
    Yes, very fair what you are saying,
    My experience in China was they tended to play it close to their chests and not always to the letter of the rules, more like “ the end justifies the means” but hey I’m not heavily experienced in Chinese business practices in general,

Synlait are advertising for a new Head of Treasury.

https://www.seek.co.nz/job/74706310?...c3b87ec9fa4188

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by Lego_Man View Post
    Synlait are advertising for a new Head of Treasury.

https://www.seek.co.nz/job/74706310?...c3b87ec9fa4188
    I know a nautical bloke that might be interested. No not Sailor Boy. I am talking about a bloke called 'Long John Silver' who is familiar with treasure chests dotted around the place. Could be exactly what Synlait is after?

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    I know a nautical bloke that might be interested. No not Sailor Boy. I am talking about a bloke called 'Long John Silver' who is familiar with treasure chests dotted around the place. Could be exactly what Synlait is after?

SNOOPY
    Given Synlaits extremely high criteria it will likely be conditional on him changing his name from 'Long John Silver', to 'Long John Pink'. Gotta be a team player you know.

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    Given Synlaits extremely high criteria it will likely be conditional on him changing his name from 'Long John Silver', to 'Long John Pink'. Gotta be a team player you know.
    Good to see you fully appreciate the 'Synlait ecosystem' pinkblizzard ;-)

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Guru

I would have thought the Treasury was pretty bare at the mo.....

Maybe a future momentary filling up with an asset sale or capital raise, and then empty again.

find out next week if sml going into receivership. looks like they ask bright dairy for loan or bank waiver. if neither happen lights out
    one step ahead of the herd