sharetrader
Page 56 of 443 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast

Yes, welldone BP....................................but why do I have a sense of deja vu.

Quote Originally Posted by K1W1G0LD View Post
    Yes, welldone BP....................................but why do I have a sense of deja vu.
    who knows, maybe it is cheaper for them to have unpaid share holders looking after their PR ...

Could be that because Synlait's plant is brand new, the process is taking longer than the companies with established production lines. Should maybe take a deep breath, and try not to be impatient. Another month and the annual result will be out, and all will be revealed, we hope.
    Last edited by zigzag; 20-08-2014 at 10:07 AM.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Perfect time to buy for a hold then Schnap
    Last edited by nextbigthing; 20-08-2014 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    yeh something like that.
    Two stocks to short Trademe and Synlait.
    Maybe Trademe. But looks like your Synlait short is out of the money at the moment.

Banned

Drove past the Synlait factory again today, the packaging plant from the outside (building exterior) has been complete for some time now, but there are still two largish cranes on site, looks like a 50T and maybe a 100T with a jib extension, presumably costing several hundred dollars a day each, and must be there for a purpose or for a contingency, they wouldn't just be sitting about accumulating cost.

I just wonder if they've had a few commissioning problems and need to change out or reconfigure some plant ?

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Drove past the Synlait factory again today, the packaging plant from the outside (building exterior) has been complete for some time now, but there are still two largish cranes on site, looks like a 50T and maybe a 100T with a jib extension, presumably costing several hundred dollars a day each, and must be there for a purpose or for a contingency, they wouldn't just be sitting about accumulating cost.

I just wonder if they've had a few commissioning problems and need to change out or reconfigure some plant ?
    interesting - and, unless they are for some other project around, not quite consistent with the information I got from their share holder relations. Are you happy I use your information to check with them?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    interesting - and, unless they are for some other project around, not quite consistent with the information I got from their share holder relations. Are you happy I use your information to check with them?
    They could well be for another project or for an annual outage also, although they were parked up toward the North end. Thought someone may know ?

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post

Have you checked pages 8-11 of the interim report? There is quite a bit of construction still going on, apart from the packaging plant.

Its the new drier