sharetrader
Page 60 of 442 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast

How long can Synlait survive without the Chinese registration? This is the key question shareholders should ask at AGM.

I'm surprised that so many on here seem concerned about SML getting chinese registration. Its a given, they have ticked all the boxes and are a cut above a number that already have it.

Who cares whether it should have been three months ago is in the next six weeks or will take another six months Synlait are in a growth industry/based in a country best position to capitalise off that industry growth and part of a country wide focus to be a presence on this stage.

Disc: Don't hold but fingers crossed will pick some up this season when something comes left field - maybe a snazzy photographer catches them dumping milk and the media runs with it or over hyped fears around the canning plant/lactoferrin production when some negative news comes out. They have done alot in a short space of time - there bound to get caught out on something.

Regards
    TG

Quote Originally Posted by The Grinch View Post
    Who cares whether it should have been three months ago is in the next six weeks or will take another six months ....
    falling share price indicates many do care, maybe something seriously bad lurking ... ?

Bad news would not be released until the very last minute (AGM).

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Good to hear, perhaps someone can provide some feedback, yes FY results.
    I went to Dr John Pennos' presentation on Synlait last night. Great guy. Great presentation.He touched briefly on the Chinese registration process, but did not seem too distracted by it,as in it should happen in the next month. Their new processing/canning line is very best in class, so it is just as the Grinch was saying- Nothing to get worked up about. He mostly talked in general about Synlait, its history and future opportunities. He could not go into numbers, as the result and annual report will both be out on Monday.
    Last edited by zigzag; 18-09-2014 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sharer View Post
    falling share price indicates many do care, maybe something seriously bad lurking ... ?
    Listening to John Penno last night, he did not come across as a guy who is sitting on any bad news, but more as a guy who is excited about Synlait and its' future.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zigzag View Post
    I went to Dr John Pennos' presentation on Synlait last night. Great guy. Great presentation.He touched briefly on the Chinese registration process, but did not seem too distracted by it,as in it should happen in the next month. Their new processing/canning line is very best in class, so it is just as the Grinch was saying. Nothing to get worked up about. He mostly talked in general about Synlait, its history and future opportunities. He could not go into numbers, as the result and annual report will both be out on Monday.
    Thanks on behalf of myself and others I'm sure too Zigzag, much appreciated feedback.

Yes, thanks for the feedback. Will wait and see what news Monday holds

Quote Originally Posted by zigzag View Post
    I went to Dr John Pennos' presentation on Synlait last night. Great guy. Great presentation.He touched briefly on the Chinese registration process, but did not seem too distracted by it,as in it should happen in the next month. Their new processing/canning line is very best in class, so it is just as the Grinch was saying- Nothing to get worked up about. He mostly talked in general about Synlait, its history and future opportunities. He could not go into numbers, as the result and annual report will both be out on Monday.
    Funny, I was at the same presentation. I thought he took a long time to say not much. What he did communicate was that they are best in class, but he failed to communicate why they were a good investment.
    No advice here. Just banter. DYOR