sharetrader
Page 78 of 444 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast
    Investor

Hmm..wonder what's happening today, may be someone has got a mandate to get out quickly?? Anyone has clues....

Synlait is quite an illiquid stock so volumes are normally quite light and traders can send the price down just like this. Consider it a buying opportunity if you want more. Nothing has fundamentally changed since the announcement last week and end of year results are not too far away.

The increase in profits have mainly come in the 2nd half of the year, so when you look at the annual result, it will mask that. I expect FY17 to be a bumper year and with all that cashflow being created, it will create some good opportunities. Just hold onto it and enjoy the growth.

Investor

True, guess someone needed funds in a hurry I take it. Otherwise just few days after announcing a bumper upgrade and great outlook going forward, you would wonder why someone would get out so cheaply....

Investor

Bit perplexed to be honest at the moment seeing ATM on fire and little announcement from SML re supply agreement with ATM hasn't put a spark in sp.

Same.. they announce a renewed partnership level which I would think should further increase interest.. and the SP tanks. What gives?
    Tempted to buy more

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by tzbang View Post
    Same.. they announce a renewed partnership level which I would think should further increase interest.. and the SP tanks. What gives?
    Tempted to buy more
    I'm really surprised at the prolonged weakness in sp after the big profit upgrade provided on 12/08. Got stronger for few days after that up to 380 mark I think then drifted back down.

The price on day (11/08) before upgrade was 346 and today's price is 356, so is the big profit upgrade just worth 10c??

Even with A2 going stronger recently, it hasn't really pushed the sentiment for SML though, wonder why?

Anyway, all will be revealed on 19th when they announce FY results..

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    I'm really surprised at the prolonged weakness in sp after the big profit upgrade provided on 12/08. Got stronger for few days after that up to 380 mark I think then drifted back down.

The price on day (11/08) before upgrade was 346 and today's price is 356, so is the big profit upgrade just worth 10c??

Even with A2 going stronger recently, it hasn't really pushed the sentiment for SML though, wonder why?

As long as you are confident this is a good company, the only requirement for you is to be patient.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Lease View Post
    As long as you are confident this is a good company, the only requirement for you is to be patient.
    100% agree, very confident on their future outlook.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post

Google "Danone Synlait Yashili"

Read the recent articles

Then extrapolate how third party manufacturing will likely be allocated in the future

oh no, another negative dairy post by xafalcon... run for the hills. xafalcon been bearish on Synlait for a lot longer than those articles have been out, just look back a few pages and make your own mind up. Those that haven't listened have done quite well :-)