sharetrader
Page 242 of 441 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292342 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 4406
    Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    I think that we established before that there is no way to deduct ATM and SML's share of the Lyttelton shipping data. ;
    Not sure about the 'we'. You established you didn't like the data. Others of us, less fussed by the exactitude you seem to need, see a good indicator in the export stats.

Example; last figs showed a 55% ish vol increase ex Lyttleton (from memory) and we are already learning that A2's China sales are up some 60% and it now has 8% market share. So I'm happy with the indicator, even if you are not.

Who say's Share investing is a science? More of an art IMHO..... but then that's another debate!!

Attachment 10556

Have a good weekend all. DYOR as usual.
    Last edited by Leftfield; 25-05-2019 at 08:48 AM.

BlackPeter

I think that we established before that there is no way to deduct ATM and SML's share of the Lyttelton shipping data.
    I think you came to that conclusion

My conclusion (and leftie seems to be on the same page) is there’s a high correlation between that shipping data and A2 sales (six monthly growth)

And of course A2 sales is a key driver of A2 overall performance and over time the share price ...but then again I suppose you already know that.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Interesting reading on HC forum SM1 ..........its all about the moolah probably paid imo by Stonehill and lawyers

From a HC poster: "Compensation [2] The parties, at least prima facie, disagree on applicable principle. [3] New Zealand Industrial Park Limited (NZIPL) argues for a willing buyer/willing seller test. It relies on MacRae v Walshe, 2 which supports that proposition. In fixing reasonable compensation, the Court must consider the prospective benefits and losses both to the grantor and grantee.3 NZIPL focuses on the benefit to Stonehill Trustee Limited (Stonehill). It asks for compensation in the amount of the difference between the price paid by Stonehill for the land and the price paid by Synlait.

from the 20/12/2018 - shows what the plaintiff is seeking - all of the profit that the vendor made it seems to me."

Last edited by minimoke; 22-06-2019 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke in response to STMOD censorship of posts

Guru

Increasing Forecast payout

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/335133

Last edited by minimoke; 22-06-2019 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke in response to STMOD censorship of posts

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    No surprise here "The adjacent landowner to the $280 million Synlait factory at Pokeno is threatening an injunction to stop further construction."

"
    "New Zealand Industrial Park is now working through the successful Court of Appeal judgment with its legal team and an injunction is being considered as an option to ensure the implementation of the three Appeal Court judges' decision."

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/far...y-construction.

Lets see how much nice pink ink is used to inform the market of this.
    All I can say I am glad I got out when I did. Pure luck more than anything else.

Messy things generally always work out, but at a cost. Now I wonder who it will cost and at what price

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    No surprise here "The adjacent landowner to the $280 million Synlait factory at Pokeno is threatening an injunction to stop further construction."

"
    "New Zealand Industrial Park is now working through the successful Court of Appeal judgment with its legal team and an injunction is being considered as an option to ensure the implementation of the three Appeal Court judges' decision."

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/far...y-construction.

Lets see how much nice pink ink is used to inform the market of this.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Why stuff word in the way that sounds like this is a war between Chinese? we are talking about 200 jobs.

"Since the Court of Appeal's judgment on May 9 in Ye's favour, he has sent a "cease and desist" request to Synlait, but the 39 per cent Chinese-owned company has continued with construction."