sharetrader
Page 191 of 431 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 4304

Yes Synlait may well be a long term hold, but then again, it might not - if certain things were to occur. I do hope it is though now that I've reset my exposure.
    I've been a bit overexposed and on the losing side of the ledger and so I've used todays rally to lighten up a bit.

Interesting possibilities on how to view this trade from an accounting perspective
    The parcel I sold today I actually bought a dollar cheaper so does this count as making a profit if my average price is higher than both of those figures. I don't really consider that I did. A smallish loss is the way I view it still based on my overall average price. So I've effectively set my average price back higher but for me now a better portfolio % level. But the trade itself was beneficial to my account of course. But on balance portfolio still down on SML.

I'm confused lol

Attachment 10301
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

$9.98!! will we see $10.00 this week. Great to see the milky treats back on the boil again.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    $9.98!! will we see $10.00 this week. Great to see the milky treats back on the boil again.
    ASX got to AUD$9.56 or NZD$10.06. NZX couldn't quite keep up but we've closed on $9.95

Investor

ASX got to AUD$9.56 or NZD$10.06. NZX couldn't quite keep up but we've closed on $9.95
    Our close price is $9.70.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Correct...

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Correct...
    I assume MM refers to the two off market transactions which went through after market close with 9.95.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    I assume MM refers to the two off market transactions which went through after market close with 9.95.
    That's the one

Rumour has it the man with the key to the Rocket Launcher has left the ATM pad and is now wandering over to the SML one.

Rumour has it the man with the key to the Rocket Launcher has left the ATM pad and is now wandering over to the SML one.
    Nice image mate, thanks for sharing. Pretty clear correlation there that's broken down for no apparent reason recently. Opportunity appears to knock.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Did a bit of a recon on my weekedn trip down south and Stopped at Talbot Cheese (our latest purchase). It in the heart of teh tourist mecca, Geraldine and strategicllay located in the tourist mall behind the public toilets.

Its a funny wee place and I cant imagine why it is being bought. The cheese is delicious and I ended up buying a bit (so that will help their books look good) but really its essentially the size of a corner dairy, selling cheeses, ice cream and Prenzels liquor along with a few other bits and bobs. Two people behind the counter so I asked if teh cheese was from A1 or A2 milk. She said it was locally sourced and a bit vague but settled for A1.

Heres a photo of teh manufacturing facility ( I think its the only one they have) and it doesnt look like its scalable. Maybe there is just a huge margin in cheese and SML have too much cash kicking around