sharetrader
Page 249 of 431 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 4304
    Advanced Member

Nice chart, thanks. As an ex-holder I’m finding this fascinating in a macabre kind of way. Appreciate your updates/research MM. Looking at your chart, seems very likely that the price goes to less than $8.50.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Here you go NZSHARETRADE. Howabout this for a conspiracy.

19 June 2018 STL get cease and desist demand. Look at SML's share trading volume shortly afterwards

We can take it that negotiations took place after that.

Then look at the share trading volumes that went through in September / October 2018.

Then look at the court records 29 and 31 October STL and NZIPL beginning their High Court hearing

There was no market news around that time.

I totally got you. Mr. Ye got much much bigger picture.

...On this basis I have a re-entry point of about $7.40 given SML will go below $9.00 tomorrow...
    I don't have a reentry point and I am not sure why you do to be honest ?
    Bad management will wreck a good company. Wrong priorities divert attention from critical issues.
    Then there are fundamental issues of breeches of trust, lack of disclosure of material information and so on.
    I wouldn't be surprised to see it down where you suggest but that doesn't make it a buy in my opinion.
    My fascination with slow motion train wrecks, (although in this case it looks like a derailment is coming at high speed) is why I keep watching this.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Last edited by minimoke; 22-06-2019 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke in response to STMOD censorship of posts

Last edited by minimoke; 22-06-2019 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke in response to STMOD censorship of posts

I bet you ignored this Baa-Baa. Getting too het up while giving me a drubbing. Sale just gone through at $8.86
    Huge numbers 424 ............ end of month today

Last edited by minimoke; 22-06-2019 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke in response to STMOD censorship of posts

Might be a bit of Lovers Remorse having sold out a wee while back. But still have my ATM to stay in the milky game.
    Once a cheater, always a cheater !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Wait until Australia wakes up.

Edit 5,833 of the 13,130 shares traded so far have been at $9.00 or less
    We should give ourselves a pat on the back mate...this $300m or so in losses we've been talking about is almost exactly what the market cap has fallen by since the true nature of the scale of this fiasco became readily apparent. (Down approx. $1.80 x 179m shares = $322m market cap reduction). We've been bang on the money. Add another $300m because management have proved they are grossly inept so another $1.80 to fall and fair value is probably about $7.00...but frankly unless there are management changes I wouldn't be interested even at that price.