sharetrader
Page 244 of 441 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294344 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 4406

Last edited by minimoke; 22-06-2019 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke in response to STMOD censorship of posts

I need to do some more research, but it seems extremely like that
    New Zealand Industrial knew a Dairy Factory was being built next door.

I would love to know the time line..

Surely the New Zealand Industrial site would be worth allot more with the covenant removed.
    They can't develop their land either.

Give an offer that expires in 24 hours of a few million ...If offer is rejected moth ball it.

Find another site. Speed is everything..This could take years to resolve..

Ultimately it makes their site more valuable...

If offer is rejected now, then maybe a few months later they maybe more interested to remove covenants.
    Especially if they announced they had bought a new site...

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Because I believe everything Stuff writes "Synlait chief executive Leon Clement said the letter was a request and not an order, so work was continuing on the plant, which is due for commissioning for the 2019-20 dairy season, which starts on June 1."
    More half truths, mixed messages, lies and ambiguity. Beheading or crucifixion?

Last edited by minimoke; 22-06-2019 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke in response to STMOD censorship of posts

Thanks MiniMoke..Looks highly likely they would have known...Being in the same industry etc..

I think we all thought they'd dodged a bullet with the Ebert collapse. Out of the frying pan and into the fire.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    $300 million.
    I agree. I would think the maximum would be the cost of relocating the factory plus delays to production. SML might not pay all if Stonehill is pursued but there would surely be costs for SML to absorb.
    I sold enough to get my initial capital out but leaving the rest just to see.

Outside thinking.

Crikey what a mess!

Remember the days when Beagle ran a Poll on this site asking which of SML or ATM was the better long term investment? The responses are likely to be quite different these days.

Someone got an eye on SML for sure but not sure it is Chinese or American. Chinese market need fresh/pure/not contaminated milk rather than an expensive marketing company. Huawei is doing well mainly because of their business partner support (Huawei really look after them not just playing game). ATM is not on the same level with Huawei in term of looking after business partner, just wait for the surprise.