sharetrader
Page 141 of 442 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 4417

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Remind me again, how much did ATM pay recently...
    Disc: Topped up with some more today.
    I topped up at $10.80

And now have no more cash. Oh well. at least my ATM top up at $10.40 was worth it.

And bang head against wall to remind myself this is a long term play.

Edit: See the game players have returned to the paddock. up 4.8% to $10.90 in moments.

ATM / SML rollercoaster once again running on full steam.
    Last edited by minimoke; 14-08-2018 at 12:23 PM.

Remind me again, how much did ATM pay recently...
    Disc: Topped up with some more today.
    that is instant 4%.

Quote Originally Posted by nzsharetrade View Post
    that is instant 4%.

Was pretty silly at $10.30..even a flu ridden beagle with a blocked nose could smell an easy feed at that price. Probably still very good buying.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

I was too slow off the draw. I almost topped up at the same price Beagle but missed the chance. She went pretty quick.

Any news around?

Was pretty silly at $10.30..even a flu ridden beagle with a blocked nose could smell an easy feed at that price. Probably still very good buying.
    haah. I was in the middle of topping up ATM.......the offer was half filled then it went up to the sky.........

seems BAL is a joke now. do you have a view on it?

Quote Originally Posted by nzsharetrade View Post
    haah. I was in the middle of topping up ATM.......the offer was half filled then it went up to the sky.........

seems BAL is a joke now. do you have a view on it?
    Got to be quick.
    BAL starting to get interesting after being absolutely smashed from a high of $23 earlier this year. Analyst consensus forecast is 41 cps this year.
    Not expensive any more on a PE basis but risks remain around accreditation and from a TA perspective the chart looks absolutely horrendous.
    I don't follow closely but it could be an interesting one to watch if they do get the approval's they're seeking.
    Who wants to catch a falling knife Better to wait until the next confirmed uptrend
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Got to be quick.
    BAL starting to get interesting after being absolutely smashed from a high of $23 earlier this year. Analyst consensus forecast is 41 cps this year.
    Not expensive any more on a PE basis but risks remain around accreditation and from a TA perspective the chart looks absolutely horrendous.
    I don't follow closely but it could be an interesting one to watch if they do get the approval's they're seeking.
    Who wants to catch a falling knife Better to wait until the next confirmed uptrend
    Thanks, Beagle. The Chart is crazy.

Bought at $10.31 yesterday for a long term hold.

Advanced Member

A guessing the declining NZ dollar is underpinning the latest rising, or is there something else going on?

Quote Originally Posted by limmy View Post
    Bought at $10.31 yesterday for a long term hold.
    Great buying at that price

Spooky how this and ATM have been tracking each others SP's in recent times. Anyone would think their fortunes are inextricably linked