sharetrader
Page 239 of 441 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249289339 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 4406

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    From a text book situation this is fascinating situation that SML finds its self in, unheard of to my mind in recent N Z commercial history, this could go either way ( very bad ) or ( terrible ) for them, any judge has to pass judgement on the facts of this matter not the circumstances of it.

I cannot see a easy way out for either party as there will be appeals galore what ever the judgement, point to consider what is the rub off to ATM if SML has to remove the plant, ( heaven forbid ) I know that wont happen but one never knows .
    I wouldn't think they will put themselves into a position they can't meet ATM's demands, it was my understanding that their contract is to be able to meet all the demands from ATM for IF production.... If something goes wrong with the relationship with ATM, SML would be in even much worse situation then this Pokeno dispute...

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pg0220 View Post
    LOL, I wanted to say that this could go as disruptive as colour of title in their announcement letter.
    Well you see colour font goes on all statements, memos and branding, thus affecting the whole company. A $250 million factory only affects part of the business. Weighing between where to spend time between the whole company or part of it, of course the CEO had to make a decision and spending more time carefully choosing the right colour is what was required. The problem with the convenants were they weren't pink! Don't worry I'm sure they have got a very astute team changing it on Microsoft Word as we speak.

If we look into the colour pink (have to say the definitions not wrong lol):

"Pink is the official color for little girls and represents sugar and spice and everything nice. Pink is the sweet side of the color red..... large amounts of the color pink can actually create physical weakness."
    https://www.bourncreative.com/meanin...he-color-pink/
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 21-05-2019 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    Well you see colour font goes on all statements, memos and branding, thus affecting the whole company. A $250 million factory only affects part of the business. Weighing between where to spend time between the whole company or part of it, of course the CEO had to make a decision and spending more time carefully choosing the right colour is what was required. The problem with the convenants were they weren't pink! Don't worry I'm sure they have got a very astute team changing it on Microsoft Word as we speak.
    Got to get your priorities right eh...what a fiasco...
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Didnt the Board and Management get a rousing round of applause at the last AGM

And Leon said
    “Pink is the colour of disruption and difference. Our new wordmark is friendly and more appropriate for a company working with flowing milk. We think together they work really well to tell the world who we are.”
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

A little saddened but glad that I hopped out when I did at $10.85

Strange, no volume selling though......

They reckon Fonterra might increase farm gate prices ...even suggesting a $7.00 forecast for 2020

Synlait latest forecast was $6,25

If they go to $7.00 as well any impact on profit?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

..........Deleted by Minimoke in response to STMOD censorship of posts
    Last edited by minimoke; 22-06-2019 at 10:55 AM.

Herbacious

Unbelievably, this actually gets worse:
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/112...pokeno-factory

Didn't realise they're fighting with someone who's a director of a competing company.

Last edited by minimoke; 22-06-2019 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke in response to STMOD censorship of posts